Sunday, September 29, 2019

Monday Murals: Watermark Books and Cafe


Once again, I'm joining Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals. I've decided to post at my regular time, so please be aware that Sami's mural linky won't go live until 11:00 a.m. my time.

Last week Sami said to train our eyes and we will find murals everywhere.  I have to confess, I have been to Watermark Books and Cafe three times, and didn't realize there was a mural there

until I downloaded my T Stands For Tuesday post this past week.

This is from another time I was there and the image of the mural isn't much better.  It's fairly obvious I have no information on this mural, but I thought I would share it with you for Monday Murals.  Even after I enlarged it, there were no visible signs of who the artist was.  Watermark is located at 4701 E. Douglas, Wichita, KS (Kansas, USA).

If you enjoy murals, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World
 

18 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful mural. Hope your internet doesn't leave you again today. Have a great one! Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun and I like how the chairs echo the colors in the mural

kathyinozarks said...

Beautiful mural and I agree with CJ that the chairs match the colors in the mural

Mae Travels said...

You are right -- murals are appearing in more and more places all over the world! Your discovery is very neat.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Tom said...

...how on earth did you miss this beauty? There's a lot going on here.

My name is Erika. said...

That is an interesting mural Elizabeth. I always find it interesting when we purposely looking for something you start seeing whatever you are looking for in so many places. Happy new week! Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Bright and colorful, whoever painted it. :)

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful ! Thank you for sharing.

Iris Flavia said...

It´s beautiful and I sure know the trouble of not finding the artist!
Just few here share it, maybe it wasn´t legal?
It´s like planting and caring for flowers on the sidewalk - illegal, yet accepted as everyone enjoys :-)

s.c said...

Not complete clear what it means. But it really brightens up the environment.

biebkriebels said...

A nice find!

Sami said...

What a great find Elizabeth! I see you're now training your eyes to look for murals :)
Happy hunting and thanks for participating. I like that the chairs also echo the colours in the mural.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is a lovely mural. I need to start training my eyes to notice them. I don't see very many around where I live.

Lea said...

Very colorful!
Have a wonderful week!

dee Nambiar said...

True that. Once you begin to notice murals, you'll see them everywhere. :)

Jeanie said...

Gorgeous mural on the bookstore. And the bookstore looks pretty cool, too!

Divers and Sundry said...

Great mural! I do love the public art I see :)

Lowcarb team member said...

What a beautiful mural, and don't the chairs match the colours in it so well!

All the best Jan