Sunday, October 28, 2018

Bleubeard is 18!


Lots of Bleubeard's friends stopped by to see how he planned to spend his day.

They are here to snack on treats

throw back flips,

do a bit of cleaning up,

guard the entrance to keep the paparazzi out,

show their admiration,

shower him with gifts,

fight over gifts,

and share brotherly love.

While all this partying was going on, Bleubeard was resting and relaxing.

Enjoy your day, birthday boy.

All images except the last one are from Pexels.

Thanks for celebrating Bleubeard's birthday and your kind and thoughtful visit today.

EDIT: I want everyone to know that I am NOT Bleubeard's mother.  I'm his caregiver, pooper scooper, and food provider.  Although I had to potty train him, I look NOTHING like his mother, who should have done it, but didn't.  After all, he was born in a barn.

20 thoughtful remarks:

Sami said...

Shelley, Twiggy, Fluffy and I wish Bluebeard a Happy birthday, he's reached a grand old age.
Hope he has a fabulous day!

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy birthday to beautiful Bleubeard! He's looking good, too. Enjoy this special day, Valerie

sheila 77 said...

Happy Birthday, Bleubeard!!!!!! Have a great day.
Love the bouncer, he looks really tough.
I'm not sure about the "flying cats" - do you not think these are the party entertainers, circus cats?
Way to go, Bleubeard, have a nice rest while the guests entertain themselves.
You have a nice day too, Elizabeth, and Squiggles too, of course.
This was a lovely post.

Meggymay said...

Happy Birthday Bleubeard, you are looking very handsome and relaxed in the photo your mom shared.
Your guests look a happy group of kitties I hope they don't get to noisy and disturb the neighbours.
Have lovely day Bleubeard and I think your mom Elizabeth and Squiggles will be spoiling you a bit on your special day.
Yvonne xx

Nancy said...

Well happy birthday to Bluebeard! As the elder, he deserves all the attention for his day. He's looking quite mellow in his resting photo- handsome as always. By the way, I'm glad you are feeling better and just wanted to note- I had several dice for the necklace, and my husband drilled through them for me (some were exceptionally hard and resistent and broke a drill bit). I was then able to use a long head pin to attach to the necklace. After that, I noticed a seller who had dice beads already drilled on Etsy. That will be my next source if I repeat using them.

My name is Erika. said...

Wow-Bluebeard really does have some celebrating to do. Not only for being his birthday but also for being 18. That is amazing. I know some cats live very long lives but like some people, but it is a still a milestone. I bet he will celebrate taking lots of catnaps. (Smile) Hope you share his good day. (And are you feeling any better yet?) Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Many happy returns to Bleubeard! I hope he enjoyed his day, and that you are feeling much better Elizabeth! Xxx

CJ Kennedy said...

Happy Birthday to Bleubeard. Enjoy your special day.

Divers and Sundry said...

Happy Birthday, Bleubeard! May everything go his way today :)

voodoo vixen said...

Happy Birthday Bleubeard! 18 eh? Time for you to have the key to door... ok, perhaps not! ope you have a wonderful day doing just as you please and Pandora sends her best for the occasion! Hugs from Annette

Sandra Cox said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLEUBEARD!
How are feeling, dear Elizabeth?

froebelsternchen said...

Dear Bleubeard!
Wishing you a purrfect Birthday!

Dear Elizabeth!
Wishing you a full recovery soon!

Rita said...

Eighteen!!! That is just wonderful. Happy Birthday to Bleubeard. And many more. :) :)

Sharon Madson said...

Oh, my goodness! I share a birthday with Bleubeard! Only, I am not 18! Happy Birthday Bleubeard!

Cindy McMath said...

Aw, happy birthday Bleubeard! Xo

Neet said...

Happy Birthday to You
Lots of meecies and stew
Loads of catnip
But no back flip
Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday my Old friend - I am sending lots of tickles to you on your special day
Love, Neet xx

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Awwwwwwwww Happy 18th to Bluebeard! He looks fabulous and his pals do too. xoxoxooxxo Cake? or Catnip?

pearshapedcrafting said...

I am sure Bleubeard enjoyed his birthday - sorry I missed it - I mean 18, that's a special birthday these days!!
Hugs, Chrisx

da tabbies o trout towne said...

DOOD !!!!! a most happee bee lated 18th and heerz ta de next 18 !! we hope ya had fun, getted inta trubullz, eated lotz oh perch pizza pie N cake; we send best fishez, happee day wizhez N mice creem dizhez, long with a yeer a head filled with happeez N healtheez ~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Eileen Bergen said...

Wonderful post, Elizabeth. Happy birthday to Bleubeard! You've been a fabulous foster mom to him.