Monday, September 24, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: Week 38


Here are my collages for Week 38.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.  

In case you missed them, here are Week 37's collages.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).

Found in the cloud


Be


Me


Notes from a musician


Signs of autumn




Remembering my summer vacation


Hot Dogs
Thank you beyond belief for spending time with me today.  If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of this project and my art.


16 thoughtful remarks:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Adore your Found in the clouds, so many shapes to discover in that patchwork!
I'd love to be able to read what's within the musicians notes..
Happy Monday Elizabeth & Thank you for sharing.
Big Hugs Tracey xx

Nas said...

This is so beautiful. Thank you!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful little collages, the letters are my faves this week. Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

I so adore your weekly collages always- they are fun and so inventive with their titles! Love them all this week again!
Happy start of the week Dr.E.!
Big hugs, Susi

Meggymay said...

They are all wonderful collages, you always add super titles to each piece.
I have two favourites today, Hot Dogs and Signs of Autumn.
Yvonne xx

Marfi-topia said...

I love the last one..the pattern behind the pups is fantastic:)

My name is Erika. said...

Love the variety you manage to come up with every week Elizabeth. It is always great to see what you have made. Hope you have a great new week. Hugs-Erika

Birgit said...

I love these and it shows how talented you are with some great deep and bright colours. Love the first one and the background to the second one is fun and the one with the dalmations...so great. You are very talented.

CJ Kennedy said...

Colorful compositions to start the week. I love the quilt as it reminds me of laundry hanging on a clothesline outside to dry.

Divers and Sundry said...

I like "Be" best this time. Or maybe "Remembering my summer vacation"? It's always hard to choose one :)

Gibby Frogett said...

I don't know how you keep thinking up all your ideas each week Elizabeth - brilliant job! This time the letter 'E' was my favourite - just fabulous!!!
Gill x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Phew! You have been busy! I have finally caught up! I love all of these collages but most of all your titles made me smile today!! Hugs, Chrisx

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

A very colorful bunch this time. They're happy-looking and lovely.

craftytrog said...

Another wonderful set Elizabeth! I'm a bit behind as we're on holiday this week.
Hope you're having a good week.
Alison xxx

Caty said...

Wualaaaa Elizabeth !! these collages are GORGEOUS !! love the first.... the second..... the third.....love love all, the dogs one is so cute.... Great colours, composition!! ♥
I wish you a very happy afternoon, big hugss, Caty

Cindy McMath said...

Hot dogs - love it! I like them all, and as usual I enjoy your clever titles (especially ‘Be” and then “Me”). :)