Monday, September 17, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: Week 37


Here are my collages for Week 37.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.   This week is a bit different because everything I created reminded me of 9/11.  That's why my titles are probably more difficult to understand unless this tragedy affected you in some way.

In case you missed them, here are Week 36's collages.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).

One minute before (aka: Never Forget)

Chaos

Love amid confusion

Patriotic

Hope for the future

Come together

Healing

Thank you beyond belief for spending time with me today.  If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of this project and my art.


14 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful collages, remembering is so important. Have a great week, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

The past week has flown by, Thank you for sharing Elizabeth *WE* shall never forget.
Monday Hugs Tracey xx

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful array of little collages Elizabeth! And a beautiful reminder for us all to never forget!
Happy start of the week dear friend!
Hugs, Susi

Meggymay said...

This is an awesome set of collages and a tribute to that cruel and dreadful event that should never be forgotten.
Hope this week will be a good one for you,
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Nice collages again. I like all the hearts and the butterfly. They are full of joy on a Monday morning. Hope you have a great week. Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Your collages are a beautiful rendering of the arc of emotions when going through a tragedy such as 9/11

Caty said...

It was a tragedy that shouldn´t have ever happened, and that I remember from time to time, like so many other tragedies. I really like your collages Elizabeth, they are full of feelings, all are gorgeous.
I wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty

Jackie PNeal said...

Thank you Elizabeth for sharing such a beautiful ensemble of collages,so deep with feeling and emotion. We shall never forget such a horrific time.
hugs,Jackie

Let's Art Journal said...

This is such a poignant tribute - Never Forget! J 😊 x

Divers and Sundry said...

Chaos! That one really strikes me :)

kathyinozarks said...

awesome-love your collages-they are my favorite-hugs

craftytrog said...

A wonderful set Elizabeth, great titles! Never forget! X

Jeanie said...

A wonderful collection. And yes, it's hard to believe -- 17 years. No, I think no one of our generation will forget. They mustn't.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Such beautiful collages - those of us that saw the footage in the UK will never forget either! Chrisx