Monday, September 10, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: Week 36


Here are my collages for Week 36.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.

In case you missed them, here are Week 35's collages.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).

Chinese takeout

Squiggles' scribbles

Doodles
Doodles created by a friend, word created by Elizabeth.

Half the story

(Do you) Wish YOU were here?

Evidence

I've been bugged

Thank you beyond belief for spending time with me today.  If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of this project and my art.
 

15 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful, little collages. I like the last one best today- Have a great week. Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Yes I like them all dear Elizabeth and like Valerie before I also take the last one as my favourite this week! And as always I can tell you that your titles to the art makes it extra special!
Have a great start into the new week! I am sorry, I fear I will not be able to participate in TSFT tomorrow. I have a bad angina just now.

Hugs, Susi

aussie aNNie said...

Your art is admirable and I love seeing your work, sorry I don't get here every post I have around 8 design teams I have to work with...thanks for your always encouraging and inspiring words on my work. Love this post, and love the little Oriental piece.x

My name is Erika. said...

I've been bugged. Ha-ha-ha. That one is my favorite but they are all once again so much fun. Great backgrounds this week. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

Marfi-topia said...

such creative collages today!! love that little bug one:)

RO said...

More creative collages that I love! Kudos and Hugs! RO

CJ Kennedy said...

These Pens Work made me smile. I'm forever doing that with pens I find around the house trying to get them to work. Enjoy your day!

Sandra Cox said...

I've been bugged. Ha. Love that little Ladybug.
Have a productive day and pleasant evening, dear Elizabeth.

Divers and Sundry said...

Treats, all, but I'm liking "Chinese Takeout" and "Squiggles Scribbles" and "Doodles" and "Half the Story" and ... oh, wait, having favorites means I can't name _all_ of them lol!

Meggymay said...

This is a great set of wonderful collages. There was one that made me smile, not the collage which was a super one, but the words you added in the description.....Squiggles 'scribbles.
Yvonne xx

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I love them all, Elizabeth. The glimmer mist "Half the Story" one is my favorite.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm intrigued about the *Half the Story*.. just waiting to see if we get to see it in full..?? Happy little creations, making me want to unpack my many many boxes. I will just have to continue stroking them hee hee!
Hugs Tracey xx

Jeanie said...

I loved These Pens Work! How many times have I done that but never thought of it as art -- and yet, it works!

Thanks for popping over to the Gypsy and the garden and bird posts. I'm so behind...

craftytrog said...

Another great set of collages and fun titles Elizabeth! I love the inky splodges on 'Half The Story'!
Alison

Cindy McMath said...

Great collages with clever titles - I’m sure you can guess that my favourite this week would be the first one?