Wednesday, May 23, 2018

What's On Your Workdesk this 468th Wednesday: the one where we *pay it forward*


Please don't let me get so excited, I forget my *asterisk* today.

I'm all excited to join this NINTH annual WOYWW celebration hosted by our desker Queen Julia, our beloved host at Stamping Ground.  This will be my 9th celebration as well, and have loved them all.  I want to thank Julia from the bottom of my heart for being so caring, humorous, and accepting.  She truly IS the reason this blog hop every Wednesday has been so successful.

I finally found time to make my PIF partner's ATC and it is ready to go as soon as I know to whom I'll send it.  No rocking horse on my desk today,

but you should be able to see them

everywhere you look in my craft room.

Once again Wendy is photo bombing and seems to be begging for attention.  I won't keep you, because you have others to meet and greet today.  If coming from Julia's please leave your number.  I look forward to seeing who my PIF partner is this year.

Thank you Nikki!

45 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your desk looks tidy today, more than I can say for mine! Have a fun day, Valerie

Nikki said...

Your space us looking very tidy too happy Woyww #9
Hugs Nikki??
http://graphixanddesign.blogspot.ca/2018/05/woyww-9-anniversary.html

Mrs.D said...

Morning and happy W9YWW anniversary.
Your desk looks very tidy this morning, but I am sure you will mess it up soon.
Chris
https://cardsandbits.blogspot.co.uk/

glitterandglue said...

Morning Elizabeth. Love the sewing machine cover!! happy 9th anniversary.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret

Julia Dunnit said...

My gosh what a wonderful array of tidy and WOYWW all mixed in, it's good for the heart! I'm sorry about the linky debacle this morning, I've linked you and so all should be good! Nine years - feels like ten minutes on some days, and a lifetime on others!

Neet said...

Hi Elizabeth - am confused your are above and below me. Are you doing it twice? Or has Julia got it wrong. Am I sending to you and receiving from you?
Love to Squiggles and Bleubeard - and some for you on this the 9th Anniversary.
Hugs, Neet 13 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi and happy anniversary. I am hoping that my PIF gets in touch before I post all my other ATCs off this afternoon, otherwise it will have to go tomorrow. Love your craft room. Sarah #14

Annie said...

Happy 9th Anniversary to you. I'm hoping to pop round to visit everyone this week....depending what work comes through my door of course.
Here's hoping we can all enjoy many more happy years of fun and friendship.
Hugs,
Annie x #1

My name is Erika. said...

I love your little doll. You stitch quite well! Especially those embroidery letters. I am curious about all those hanging pieces over your window. Doll clothes? Have you been sewing them? They do make a cool banner. I love looking at other people's art spaces as it says a lot about them. Mine says I am a slob-at least right now as my studio is such a mess. My summer project! Again. :) Hope you have a great day. Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Ha Ha - I am sending to you Elizabeth -you, Squiggles and Bleubeard.
Can you send me your snail addie please.
achickson@yahoo.co.uk

Hugs, Neet xx

Neet said...

Now we are sorted and I can send you Sarah's address when I get your email with ours in.\Hugs, Neet xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Elizabeth, and tummy rubs to Bleubeard. Love all your WOYWW items! Happy birthday, and so happy to have 'met' you & Bleubeard.If you email me, I can give you Sarahs contact details, as we have swapped, and met up once too! shazsilverwolf@gmail.com. XX Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XXX

CJ Kennedy said...

I would love to come and play at your house

froebelsternchen said...

Happy anniversary dear Elizabeth!That's a very long period of time at WOYWW! Your work space is a dream and I love the sewing machine dress and that my canvas is behind your phone ♥♥♥ and that carved WOYWW wood- looks great!
I would love to art with you and I would love to have such a tidy workspace!
My workspace is now again situated in the living room and all has to be tidy the most of time as I get often visitors here. Since my old boy dog isn't able to take the stairs up and down any longer and he can't be without me and wants to be with me whilst arting I got back to the living room again with my Art Journaling supplies - and this is very much stuff I can tell you! But that's LOVE and life - and good and maybe more inspiring as to have always a mess in the crafting room as I would have for sure.
Hope Sarah will contact you soon my friend!
Big Hugs and love and virtuell tender loving care to Bleubeard and Squiggles!
oxo Susi

Jeanie said...

I am wild about seeing people's work spaces -- and yours is so clean and tidy. Please tell me you spruced up for today or I'll feel extra awful about all the mess here. These studio visits are such fun!

Thanks for your great comment today on the royal wedding party! I think that's cool you were named after the Queen. I'm hoping that one day you will get to England because I think you would love it. And I think your grandmother would love that you came to her native land, although I can see why you put off the trip. But she will be there in your heart. I'm glad you watched the wedding too, and I agree about your assessment. I've been collecting that stuff for eons and quite a library, too. So of course, a celebration was a must! (Except it freaks me out that I'll never live to see George or Charlotte married and if I do, I probably won't know who they are!)

Sharon Madson said...

Great WOYWW keepsakes, even a pillow! I spy the rocking horses , too, in the window! In answer to your comment about liking my old craftroom better: we were downsizing. Really, even with downsizing, I still have everything I had before, and it is better since I don’t have to do stairs to go craft.
Happy WOYWW Anniversary! #30

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wishing you a very happy 9th WOYWW Elizabeth, it's been so wonderful to get to know you a little over the past few years and also to see where you make all your creations. Julia deserves all the plaudits, hope she continues for many years to come! I let your PIF Sarah know that you can't access her blog so hopefully she'll get in touch.
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Caty said...

Very happy 9th Woyww Elizabeth!! That´s great !! Love you Art Studio, it´s so tidy!! Love all the little dress hanging over the window, and the horses too, lovely.
Very nice day to you, big hugss, Caty

Barbara said...

Lots of inspiration in your tidy creative space!

Monica said...

Today I am making a concerted effort to work through the list, in order. I usually crater after a few but a change in my timetable ahs made it possible. My memory is on the blink so if I do not get it done "now" it will not get done. I follow you through Bloglovin and rarely comment but see all your creativity and i feel sure that it was through you, Elizabeth, I joined this site so many years ago. Your creativity is incredible and you continue to make interesting posts. Thanks and hugs Monica #35

Sandra Cox said...

Happy anniversary, dear Elizabeth. What a fun, beckoning spot to create in.

Sami said...

Happy 9th Woyww anniversary Elizabeth.
Are those little dresses by the window doll clothes?

Diana Taylor said...

I do love your studio (I know I've said it before) but it looks so inviting and ready to sit down and start being creative. I also love the fact that even when you can't see they rocking horses, they are there and can see you!!
Happy WOYWW anniversary and many thanks for stopping by my desk.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana x #16

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Lovely tribute to Julia - very heartfelt! I feel the same way. Happy 9th anniversary! zsuzsa #8

Helen said...

I fully meant to display my =WOYWW memorabilia today and forgot! Have a great day (keyboard aside!) Helen #4

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love your neat area, and the pillow is very nice. I hope you have a very crafty week.
-K #31

Twiglet said...

Happy WOYWW 9! I lvoe all your WOYWW reminders around your room - great ideas! xx Jo

Heather M said...

Hi Elizabeth, happy WOYWW anniversary! How wonderful to have so many rocking horses, and i love all the mentions of WOYWW in your photos. Have a lovely week Heather x #17

da tabbies o trout towne said...

Bleu N Squiggles...we will be honest N say we due knot udnerstand thiz post, but we still wanted ta stop bye N say HI & hope thiz message findz ewe both doin soooper grate ☺☺♥♥

Anne said...

Just wanted to pop by and say Happy 9th Anniversary.So I am :-) Anne x #25

Meggymay said...

A wonderful glimpse in your workroom, so orderly and tidy. I had a good look and did manage to see some rocking horses.
Yvonne xx

Kyla said...

Loving your desk, even the hidden rocking horses 😁
Kyla

Let's Art Journal said...

Happy Anniversary and I'm loving your crafting area! Your awesome collection of rocking horses caught my eye too - beautiful 😉. Have a great day and enjoy! J 😊 x

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy 9th WOYWW anniversary Elizabeth.
I think your desk looks great!

All the best Jan

StampinCarol said...

Happy anniversary! I do see rocking horses all over. You have us trained to look for them! LOL! Fun sewing machine cover and Wendy does a good job photo bombing. Have a great week!
Carol N #31

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Elizabeth, of course we can see the rocking horses! Wendy looks as though she is stealing the limelight today. Happy woyww anniversary my friend. Angela x20x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh my what a tidy space all ready to create more magic.
Happy belated 9th Anniversary WOYWW (Waves to Wendy!!) How wonderful to be one of the originals there must be a name for those of you here from the very beginning.
Yes Daughters can be very expensive but I only have one and she is a gift to be here so well worth a penny or two.
Enjoy the rest of your week and i'm more than sure I will be around to visit again before the weekend arrives.
Creative wishes Tracey #18

Sue said...

Hi Elizabeth, I love your 'washing' line of outfits, your WOYWW sewing machine cover and the wooden block with WOYWW.

Rocking horses are lovely. I have a friend who use to make and refurbishes rocking horses. He does it as a hobby now.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy 9th Anniversary WOYWW
Sue #24


Marit said...

Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate in this year's swap but I look forward to another year of desks, rocking horses and art! And hope to be there with ATCs for the 10th anniversary. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and happy anniversary to you too! Love from Holland, Marit #27

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary, Elizabeth! yes, we are neighbors. Next time I'm in the area, I'll send you a note. I was there twice last year and met up with Sharon. Thanks to your blog posts, I have a list in my phone of places I want to see when I'm there with more time to spare. I subscribe to your blog so I never miss a post. We won't mention how many are sitting in my email for me to catch up on ;-) LOL But I cherish your posts. Hopefully, I can join your Tuesday T soon. Creative Blessings! Kelly #34

Lindart said...

Happy Anniversary! I think I've done 7 anniversarys so far, if it wasn't for Julia, I probably wouldn't be blogging every week! I am very grateful to her! I love all your Rocking Horses, more the fact that you collect them! I collect sleeping cats, you can find them in most of the corners in my house! Thanks for your visit, so glad you enjoy the garden pics! Inky and I watched the fox run back and forth across our yard last night at 1:30am. . .have a great week! Lindart #37

Dorlene Durham said...

Happy 9th anniversary! I love your space and all the WOYWW goodies! Your clothesline is very interesting...I'd love to know more about it. Thanks for your earlier visit to my blog. Dorlene #40

Shoshi said...

What a wonderful celebration of WOYWW your desk is this week, Elizabeth! Nice to see all the little rocking horses lined up in the window, too. Thank you for your visit and your nice comment and your very kind words about my hubby's card. It was fun to make and not really that difficult!

Happy belated WOYWW and 9th anniversary,
Shoshi #29

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh I do wish I had had time to join in! I loved trying to spot the rocking horses! Chrisx

craftyani said...

Happy Anniversary not taking part this year but am trying to visit everyones post. Lovely tidy desk. Ani #3