Monday, August 8, 2016

T Stands For Margaritas


Today we're headed for Margaritas.  We won't be drinking any though, since we are joining the really busy lunch crowd.

Their parking lot is always filled and so is their restaurant.

This is their lunch menu.

We began with chips and dip, along with water with lemon.  I actually got Sally to smile.

For lunch, Sally had fajita wraps and I had a chili rellano.  My meal came with beans and rice, which I spiced up a bit before I took this photo.  Both meals were $9.00 (US) before tax and tip, and I took part of mine home, but Sally ate all hers at the restaurant.

Now it's your turn to share your T experience.  It can be anything as long as there is a reference to a drink, any drink.  It can be art, a movie, a painting, a postcard, beautiful photos, or a drink you are sharing with us.  Please link directly below and Bleubeard and I, along with the rest of the T group, will be by for a visit.


20 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

It's nearly bed-time here, but my mouth is watering looking at that food, looks very yummy. And great prices, too. I have never seen Sally looking so good and happy - great! I would really have liked to be there with a plate of that food, then I would have been grinning too! Happy T Day dear Elizabeth! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Now that I am eating 70% veg I am too looking at that Chili Rellano with mouth watering. Yummy. Ice cold french roast for me and it would be perfect, oh and the lemon water too!!! xox

Sandra Cox said...

Not fair....you're making me hungry:)
Looks like you've got a fun lunch bud in Sally.
Glad you both are enjoying your outings.

My name is Erika. said...

Wow, smiling Sally. That's the best shot I have seen of her. And that lunch looks fantastic. Makes me want some yummy Mexican food, which I love. Happy T day Elizabeth! Hugs-Erika

johanna said...

ha! you know the movie Harry&sally for sure... you know "the" Scene... and "your" Sally also Looks quite happy;) seems it was a good choice;)
happy t-day and rest of the week! hope your pc stays ok, not having Internet is just not funny!

froebelsternchen said...

The most happy looking Sally ever today! Applause! That Chili Rellano looks fabulous!
Just super!!!
Happy T-Day Sweetie!
oxo Susi

Lisca said...

I'm so glad you are back online!
What a lovely photo of Sally! It is indeed the first time I have seen her smiling.
The food looks yummy but I am reading this first thing in the morning and my mouth does not water as it would have done later in the day. Perhaps I should re-visit a bit later....
Have a good week,
Lisca

Meggymay said...

A super photo of Sally she has a lovely smile. The food looks yummy, I am always amazed when I see the menu and the charges for your meals in the US. You have such generous portions and they are a fraction of the cost it would be to eat them here in the UK.
Happy T day.
Yvonne xx

Darla said...

The food looks delicious, the price is right, no wonder Sally has a big wonderful smile. Tell her hello, I feel like she is a member of our tea party. She shows up often even if she isn't the one posting.

Halle said...

Ha! How can you go to a place called Margarita's and not have one??? The food looks super yummy!

Carol said...

That food looks so good!!!! I love chili rellano and our favorite Mexican restaurant here only serves it with a sample platter..which is actually two huge platters full of food and it's only $11.99. Each item is actually the full size portion so I order it and take most of it home for two other meals on another day :) I eat the chili rellano at the restaurant :) Happy t day and hope your internet and phone continue to work well.

Dianne said...

hmmm...maybe i can get hubby to take me out for Mexican food today! it looks so good, and how nice that Sally gave us a smile...she actually looks like she's enjoying herself. lol.

in the continuing p.o. saga...I haven't gotten any notices about my packages, and wondering if I will have to pay to get them back. must admit I'm feeling discouraged. But. I will figure it out and make it right!

Happy summer dear friend! can't believe it's August already...

Krisha said...

LOVE Sally's sweet smile!

The food looks really good and the prices seem reasonable. I always forget to take a pic of the menu...LOL!

Happy T-day

Let's Art Journal said...

Your lunch looks wonderful, my mouth is watering just looking at that plate of scrumminess! Mexican food is my favourite, I think I would enjoy Margaritas. Wishing you a Happy T Day! J :-)

Rita said...

So nice to see Sally smiling!! :)

Divers and Sundry said...

That's a restaurant I'd definitely go back to! The menu would require it.

Ah smile really brightens up a face, doesn't it! :) Looks like y'all had fun.

Happy T Tuesday

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Ok, well I am a day late and dollar short but i linked my post just now and I've been having coffee and cappuccino. I LOVE Mexican food and here in SF we have loads of Mexican sports and they are EL CHEAPO! You can get a terrific taco for $1/50 and free chips with lots of different kinds of salsa. But i digress, that looked like a fun lunch. Thanks for your comment on my blog, Elizabeth -- and you are right -- I am in to re-purposing and re-cycing -- not buying a lot of products -- so I probably will have enough money for lunches out!

Jeanie said...

Just think of it as a MargariTTTTTTTTTTTTTa and enjoy!

~*~Patty S said...

Sorry I missed T this week, that hardly ever happens to me.
Our construction got very intense the last several days.
Yummy lunch spot and what great smiles Sally has in your photos!
Happy other T Day...Thursday already!
oxo

pearshapedcrafting said...

This looks a great place to eat - I am not so good with chillies but I do love spicy food. Lovely to see Sally looking so happy! That looks like a good price for your meals too! Sorry couldn't be here this week but had the two amigos with us at the caravan! Hugs, Chrisx