Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Forced blog break


My sincere apologies to all my dear blogging friends, followers, and readers.  I am taking a forced blog break until AT&T can figure out why I have phone and computer service one minute and not the next.   The line is too unstable to try to log onto the internet right now.  One good thing is it is on their end, which is good for my pocketbook.  I'll be back as soon as they figure something out.  Unfortunately, I had nothing prepared in advance, so you won't hear from me again until I'm back online.

16 thoughtful remarks:

Sami said...

Hopefully things will be sorted out soon Elizabeth.
Enjoy your forced break and we'll be here waiting...

Helen said...

hope it's not too long before you're back. x

Valerie-Jael said...

So sorry, I will miss you, we all will! Hope they soon find out what is wrong! Hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

How frustrating this must be! Hope they jolly well hurry up! Valerie is right we will all miss you! Hugs, Chrisx

sheila 77 said...

Hello Elizabeth. How annoying.
Looking forward to when you come back.
Enjoy your time away from us and give Squiggles and Bleubeard some strokes from me.

froebelsternchen said...

I hope they find out what goes wrong very soon! I miss you!
Good luck !
oxo Susi

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Oh noooo what a pain. Good luck -- hope you're back soon.

My name is Erika. said...

Hope you get this squared away soon Elizabeth. Will miss you. :) Hugs-Erika

Linda Kunsman said...

Oh how utterly frustrating Elizabeth!! I do hope they can fully resolve this soon. You know we had ongoing issues but with Verizon. they finally came out and completely changed the line running from our house to the pole and connection box across the way after realizing how OLD and frayed the line was. It only took years of trying to tell them that the line was the issue and why we would have totally unexpected interruptions with our phone and internet service.

Meggymay said...

I hope they get you on line again soon Elizabeth, you must be so frustrated with it all. We will all still be here when you get back.
hugs
Yvonne xx

Rita said...

Bummer! I hate internet problems. I hope they figure it out soon. :)

Divers and Sundry said...

I'll miss you! I subscribe to your blog in a newsreader, so I'll see when your next post shows up. Hope it's soon!

~*~Patty S said...

Good Luck E.
Hope you make a speedy return and they get you up and running smoothly again.
I had a short internet interruption myself.
But it was an easy fix just had to wait a day for the cable guy to visit.
Happy Weekend to ya.
We will miss you.
oxo

Darla said...

Miserable! I'll bet you have lots of creations to share with us when you return. It is surprising how much time I find to create when I don't have access to the net.

Cindy McMath said...

Sorry to hear this Elizabeth - hope they figure it out an fix it soon!

Halle said...

UGH...how frustrating. Im' sure you'll have lots of art to show when you are back online. No pressure. ;)