Monday, April 11, 2011

A sneak peek

It's been awhile since I've had a sneak peek to offer.


I actually started this puzzle on the trip to California. I began by laying out the pieces in reverse order,


then wrote individual numbers on the back of each piece. I added paper and paint to them on the way to and from California. Next I will decorate the fronts. I don't want to permanently adhere them to the puzzle board, so they should be fun for Annette, who will be the recipient once I finally finish the pieces.

10 thoughtful remarks:

akilli melek said...

not managed to get onto blogger for a while, but just been catching up on all your posts. Did you ever get your mail? There are a couple of mentions of the post not being delivered.

The reason i ask is that i have sent you that magazine i promised back in Dec but I only got back to UK in march. The package was sent 21 march to the address you emailed me.

Hope you are feeling better, and hope your mail issues get resolved soon

caroline xx

Halle said...

Hmmm.very interesting...can't wait for the reveal.

Terri Kahrs said...

Can't wait to see the finished results, Elizabeth! I haven't been visiting much lately, as I injured my back and sitting at the computer has been painful. I had to stop by to see what you've been up to -- you always have something interesting happening in your world! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you do with that!

Todo pasa por una razon said...

Quiero ver como termina este experimento. Ya deseo ver los resultados finales.


Saludos,


Postes de madera

Diane said...

So how fun is this!!

voodoo vixen said...

Ooooh it is started!! I was only thinking of yours last night so its with a sense of deja vu that I see this today!! I am still at the mentally planning stage... (which actually means I have lost it in the stash since I tidied up and now have to tidy again to see if it surfaces)!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the finished product of this!

~*~Patty S said...

fun sneak peak E
looking forward to more :)

our local altered arts group did an altered puzzle swap last year...we each had the same blank puzzle ... chose a theme and traded pieces monthly until the puzzles were full...I think we ended up doing two or so pieces ourselves to round out the number...OK you got me going...I like puzzles!
oxo

Kat W said...

That looks fun but difficult...I look forward to seeing more.

Kat X