Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Young girl page in my collAHge AB

Here's another spread in my collAHge AB. In keeping with using recycled materials, I began by using some glaze that I mixed up using dark blue and beige glazes for another project. I made so much that I have plenty left over for many more projects. To this I added a junk mail coupon. Over the coupon, I added a magazine image and a recycled flower. I finished it off with a bit of pigment ink stenciled through punchinella (sequin waste).

2 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

It is a gift that you can see art in junk mail materials...I would not have thought to use the coupon as a background but it looks good...great texture created by the layers...are you using the UHU glue to fasten down the magazine images? I always have trouble with wrinkling...
Dianne

Anonymous said...

Never heard of sequin waste. Where do you get it?

Rachel