Monday, November 17, 2008

The Juggle Prophet

One of the national TV stations is declaring this "Universal Green" week. In that spirit, I will try to make everything using recycled materials and "found" objects (those objects of no value that are destined for the trash). Although I didn't strictly adhere to that in this spread, because I printed the title, everything else is recycled.
The background is a brown paper towel from the gas station. I didn't even bother coloring it, although they take color nicely. The focal image is from a magazine, as is the vase. The two postage stamps are from cancelled letters, and the circle is made from sand paper. I cut it when I was sharpening my circle punch awhile back.

This is a page in my collAHge book, which is nearly full.

0 thoughtful remarks: