As most of you know, I like my Second Look to somehow reflect what our current host at Art Journal Journey (AJJ) is featuring. That means I had to look for something that reflected Beautiful World as requested by Mia of Craftartista. Because it's Friday, I'm also joining Nicole for Friday Face-Off and Gillena for Art For Fun Friday.
This is a spread I created for an AJJ challenge. It is all about Paris. The original post, which was published on September 15, 2017, can be found here. This is a great example of how a tag can be used in an AJJ spread.
This spread is entitled Dutch Summer Vacation. This is the first of two spreads I created in this post originally published on July 24, 2019, found here. There is also an obligatory face in this spread.
Now it's time to share your own Second on the 2nd. The rules are quite simple and everyone is welcome to join the fun look back. All you have to do is bring back a post that you are especially proud of, or perhaps one you shared before anyone knew your blog existed. It could even be one that holds special meaning. Any post, any genre, any artistic endeavor is acceptable, as long as it's been published sometime in the past. Then link below (direct links only, please) and Bleubeard and I, along with other Second on the 2nd friends, will be by to visit.
Bleubeard and I are really grateful you dropped by for Second on the 2nd. Also, please join us at
these two art blogs.


12 thoughtful remarks:
Lovely to see some photos of Amsterdam. Although we Rotterdammers say the best thing about Amsterdam is the last train back to Rotterdam...
Happy Second on the 23nd,
Lisca
So beautiful! Despite we live more or next "near", I´ve never been there (Ingo was ).
Happy Friday
Much love
Very nice spreads. Happy Friday!
Thanks for taking me along on your mini European adventures!
It's fun seeing these second looks. I especially like the tag page and that Paris tag. Have a super Friday and weekend ahead too. hugs-Erika
Lovely collage creation ~ Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com
Lovely spread
Elizabeth lovely spread! Love it! Have a wonderful Friday and a lovely weekend!
I remember this beautiful art. You are so talented with creating this type of art. It feels like I'm on a vacation. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.
I absolutely love these spreads, so beautiful.
https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2026/10/friday-face-off-pure-joy.html
Amsterdam is always a good idea... I like this very much. Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
Post a Comment