Monday, September 7, 2026

T Stands For Two Croissants

 

 

Please join me at my dining room table for T.  I'll begin with my drink which is orange juice from Sam's.
 

I made a ton of tuna salad using ranch dressing instead of mayonnaise.  
 
I decided to fill two croissants purchased recently at Sam's, with the homemade albacore tuna salad.  Now I have one for later (probably tomorrow) and one to eat right away.
 
It's your turn to share your own drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I, along with the rest of the T gang will be by to visit.   Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and most assuredly not just this year.   

 

 

 

0 thoughtful remarks: