Last week my friend Erika, AKA BioArtGal, wanted to see the rocking horses on the bed that weren't pillows. I'm also joining Nicole for Sunday in the Art Room or SITAR, and Gillena with Sunday Smiles.
I chose this horse because of its colors and frilly laces. I thought it went well with the bouquet sitting on the heart box I made from tulle many years ago. I often made corsages for my friends from silk flowers. Since it's a guest bedroom, the box contains soaps, shampoo, conditioner, hand wash, face wash, razors, deodorant, toothbrushes, floss, and feminine hygiene products. If any guest forgot to include something when they visit me, I hope I have included any personal items they might need.
Thanks for visiting today. Also, please join me at
and
and 




14 thoughtful remarks:
Cute ones!!! The Christmas-horse would so fit in our red-green kitchen!
Enjoying your rocking horse, Elizabeth
Happy Sunday
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles
Much love
Your rocking horse collection is quite interesting. How thoughtful of you to have the box in the guest room.
...keep rocking my friend.
Thank you for sharing these Elizabeth. The bigger one looks printed.And the frilly one looks beautiful with all the ribbons tied to it. I like them both, and what a clever way to have rocking horses. I hope you're having a super weekend. hugs-Erika
Very nice!
ces petits chevaux sont tout à fait charmants
They are much fun!
You are so considerate and such a nice idea for any of your quests. The horses are wonderful. I love seeing them. Thank you for sharing with SITAR.
They are both adorable!
You have your own wonderful rocking horse museum!
I like the Christmas one. I seem to recall I had a Teddy Bear pattern just like that. I used it on the front of a sweatshirt for the Eldest. Bordered with gold fabric paint. The sleeves were adorned with red and green bows and a jingle bell. She was 3 or 4 years old.
Lovely to see your rocking horses.
Happy Sunday.
All the best Jan
they are sweet
Post a Comment