Monday, July 27, 2026

T Stands For Some Unique Or Weird Mugs

 

Today we're headed back to The Spice Merchant and a few unique or weird mugs I found when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

Some of you may have read Shakespeare.  I have not.  I don't have a clue about the insults.  Maybe you will find humor in this mug on the bottom left.  Or maybe you're into Mr. Darcy.  On the box is "A mug to bewitch your body and soul."  There are quotes on the mug, too, including "A good opinion once lost is lost forever."  My personal favorite (you probably guessed) is the disappearing Cheshire cat.  Apparently, he disappears when the mug is filled with a hot drink.
 
The top row has Mega fauna on the left, which changes when a hot drink is added to the mug.  I like Van Gogh's self portrait and sunflower.  Finally, apparently, according to the writing on the box, all those phrases are 'We say "I love you" in so many ways.'
 
I've shown you mine, now it's your turn to share your T entry this week.  The rules are extremely simple.  Your drink related post may be anything from a photo of a glass, cup, or mug, to an actual drink.  You may choose to share a sketch or a digital, hybrid, or traditional page in your scrapbook, art journal, or altered book, as I have done.  Maybe you'd prefer to share a tag, or wow us with your photography.  You might choose a postcard or decorated card.  You might even draw an image on a used tea bag.  Or perhaps you prefer to review a place you visited, a movie, or book.  It makes no difference as long as it's drink related.  And don't forget that the more unique and outside the box it is, the better we like it.  Please tie it back here, and please link only to your T post, not your entire blog.  When you link, Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit.   Bleubeard would also like to remind you that your photos may be taken any time.   
 

 

 
I would also be remiss if I didn't remind you that it's time to dig up your Second on the 2nd.  Any genre, any theme, any length is acceptable, as long as it has been published sometime in the past.  
 
 

0 thoughtful remarks: