Monday, July 20, 2026

T Stands For Another Croissant

 

Please join me at my dining room table where we share drinks or objects that hold drinks.

Today we officially start Year 14 of T Stands For Tuesday.
 
Some of you read two weeks ago I bought four croissants and a roasted chicken from Sam's Club.   Last time I cut slices of chicken breast to place between the croissant halves.  I then made chicken salad using the last of the chicken.  I used Ranch dressing instead of mayonnaise.  I also had some of my dill potato salad left over and added it to a pea salad I made for this meal.
 
This is the same mug I used last week, but the coffee is fresh today.  
 
I like how the lid keeps the coffee hot or cold depending on how I feel like drinking it that day.  I also like the large handle.  I can get my "pinky" finger in just fine.
 
One last look before I dig into this feast.
 
I've shown you mine, now it's your turn to share your T entry this week.  The rules are extremely simple.  Your drink related post may be anything from a photo of a glass, cup, or mug, to an actual drink.  You may choose to share a sketch or a digital, hybrid, or traditional page in your scrapbook, art journal, or altered book, as I have done.  Maybe you'd prefer to share a tag, or wow us with your photography.  You might choose a postcard or decorated card.  You might even draw an image on a used tea bag.  Or perhaps you prefer to review a place you visited, a movie, or book.  It makes no difference as long as it's drink related.  And don't forget that the more unique and outside the box it is, the better we like it.  Please tie it back here, and please link only to your T post, not your entire blog.  When you link, Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit.   Bleubeard would also like to remind you that your photos may be taken any time.   
 

 

 

 
 

12 thoughtful remarks:

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like that mug.
Happy Monday Wishes.

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

That is a great mug with an especially lovely quote just as Jan mentioned it. It also looks like a yummy looking meal. I really like the plate too. It looks like a summer garden. Have a super T day. hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

Hmmm potato with dill, my fave. Your plate looks good. However, I love that mug. Hope you are feeling better.

Cloudia said...

Enjoy!

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Love the mug!
Tasty looking lunch.

Rostrose said...

I'll be back with a proper comment later, dear Elizabeth 🤗.

Lisca said...

Looks like a tasty lunch with a lovely mug. I hadn't noticed the lid last time. That's a good thing (the lid I mean).
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Iris Flavia said...

I love that mug (as I have it on my arm) - in Germany it stands for making a wish and mine came true! Your dish looks yummy, too! Happy T-Day!

Rostrose said...

Ooooh! 14 years of T Stands For Tuesday! Happy anniversary, dear Elizabeth!!! 🥳❣️ I was happy to join you for that lovely croissant meal and a virtual coffee. The motto "scatter kindness" is always perfect and can't be mentioned or practiced often enough! On my blog, you can enjoy beer, wine, or herbal tea with me if you like. (I think I have a hunch about what you'll decide 😉.)
All the best from Austria 🤗 and HAPPY T-DAY!
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/07/reisebericht-2025-zwischen-barenpfaden.html

Tom said...

...and I LOVE❤️ your plate!

CJ Kennedy said...

As I've said before I love sandwiches on croissants. Your paper plate has to be the prettiest I've ever seen. Happy T Day

Jackie McGuinness said...

I made potato salad too!