Saturday, July 25, 2026

Summer at the beach

 

Today you'll find me at Art Journal Journey joining my friend, the talented Halle of Halle's Hobbies.  By now you probably know her theme for the month of July is Fabric, lace, and trims…oh my!  Below is my possibly/probably penultimate entry.

And because I have multiple media, I'm also joining Creative Artiste's 128th challenge, where the theme is always Anything Goes.

It's obvious I named this Summer at the beach.  It is a mixed media entry.  Details are below.
 




I began by adhering a napkin from my stash to 5 X 8 in (12.7 X 20.32 cm) 110 lb cardstock using a glue stick.  I then sewed a piece of fabric torn from a fat quarter to the background using blue variegated thread.  Next I sewed the gifted ribbon in place, after which I sewed the computer generated words to the assembly.  Finally, I adhered the star button found in my stash using E6000.  
 
Thanks ever so much for dropping by today.  It means the world to me. I hope to see you and your interpretation of Fabric, lace, and trims…oh my! inspired art at Art Journal Journey and Creative Artiste's Anything Goes. There's still ample time to join in both challenges. 

  

 

0 thoughtful remarks: