Monday, October 28, 2024

T Stands For More Cute Sayings On Mugs

 

A note for my U.S. participants, readers, and lurkers.  My foodie friend Sally had an appointment at 2 p.m. today and decided to stop by and vote before her appointment.  She said the line was around the building and was told it would be at least an hour and a half, perhaps longer before she could vote.  She decided to request a mail in ballot.  

I'm not sure what to think of this, since we are a blood red state.  It's either the Red Wave that was predicted in 2022 that didn't happen, or it is a Blue Wave for once.  I will be voting on Wednesday before I visit The Spice Merchant for my pound of "free" coffee.  Please let me know how the lines are where you live.  And PLEASE VOTE.  Your future as a free person could depend on it!!  And let's get rid of the Electoral College, so my (and your) vote can truly count.

We are back at the Spice Merchant where I found a few more mugs that might make you smile.

I've shown you mine, now it's time to share your own drink related post.  It can be photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.
 

I'd be remiss if I failed to remind you it's time to dig up your Second on the 2nd.   The rules are quite simple.  You can use any post, any length, any genre, as long as it's been published sometime in the past.

 

1 thoughtful remarks:

Sharon Madson said...

We avoided the lines and already did our mail in ballot. Happy T Day. Did you see that I commented on your post with the Foxy t mug?