Monday, October 14, 2024

T Stands For Foxy

 

I had intended to send e-mails to many people this weekend, but when I woke on Saturday, I was in severe pain.  What little I managed to accomplish was through sheer persistence.  I still get "Failed to Publish," so will send e-mails when I am feeling better today or tomorrow, for as long as my Ibuprofen holds.

I took this specifically for Sharon of Foxy Stamping.  There are others, but this is all I will show for T this week.

It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.
 


 


14 thoughtful remarks:

Mae Travels said...

Sorry you are feeling unwell. I hope you’ll be better soon.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm sure your very foxy. It been a while since I heard that term.

Cloudia said...

Fox - AY!!

Cloudia said...

Feel Better Soon, Pal!

Lisca said...

Ha, that mug is perfect for Sharon! (Is she a grandma though?)
Hope you get better soon.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Tom said...

...I'm sharing your pain.

My name is Erika. said...

Sorry to read you aren't up to snuff. I hope Sharon sees this because it's perfect for her. I hope you feel better soon and have a great T day. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Happy T!

Elephant's Child said...

Happy T day. I am sorry that you are unwell and that blogger is still being a blight.

Iris Flavia said...

Hope you are better soon! Cute mug and oh. Blogger is so frustrating with you. I can comment without problems funny enough at your blog (others give me problems, too).
Please remember blogging is supposed to be fun and we are a community. We understand and we need no excuses. Just stay, OK? We need you,I do. You helped me through tough times...

Rostrose said...

Dear Elizabeth, how unpleasant & nasty, that's like a curse! I hope everything will be OK again soon. I think the Foxy Grandma Mug is funny.

Despite everything, I hope you have a good T-Day!
All the best from Austria and lovely October-days, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/10/weltreise-2024-sw-usa-roadtrip-teil-2.html

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun mug. I hope you're feeling better

Rita said...

So sorry you are feeling badly! Hope you are better soon. :)

Let's Art Journal said...

I hope you're feeling better soon and are not in too much pain, sending you get well wishes! The mug is perfect for Foxy Stamping 😊. Take care and happy T day! Hugs, Jo x