Monday, September 30, 2024

T Stands For Sunflowers

 

 Welcome once again to my dining room table. 



Today is all about my September sunflowers.  They usually appear between the second and third week of September.  They're a bit late this year because of our weather.
 
Of course, I also need a drink reference.  How better to coordinate with the vase, than this green cut glass cup.  I even have two of them.
 
The lighting in my dining room isn't good, so I thought you might like to see a closer look at this cup.  I'm keeping this short and sweet this week because I have a LOT of catching up to which to I must attend.

I've shown mine, it's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.

I hope by now you have dug up your Second on the 2nd.  The only requirement is, it must have been published sometime in the past.

 

6 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

I love your sunflowers - and those beautiful table mats.

Tom said...

...it's easy to see why sunflowers are favorites.

kathyinozarks said...

Beautiful

Mae Travels said...

I remember your sunflower placemats. Having the living flowers is a wonderful addition to your table. I remember those pressed-glass cups and other tableware from the early part of the 20th century. I like those old patterns, especially the green and the pink. My kitchen post for September’s wrap-up has several drinks today.
Thanks for hosting …
best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Lisca said...

Beautiful flowers! I have noticed that American sunflowers have small hearts (centers) in Europe sunflowers are much bigger and have much bigger hearts. Strange that.
But they look very lovely on your table and would make me happy just looking at them.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

MELODY JACOB said...

What a lovely way to showcase your September sunflowers! They must brighten up your dining room, even if they’re a bit late this year. The green cut glass cup is a beautiful touch and perfectly complements the flowers.

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate, so keeping it short and sweet is a great idea. I hope you enjoy catching up!

Read my new blog post on www.melodyjacob.com. Thank you!