Monday, September 2, 2024

T Stands For a Quick T

 

This post is for T Stands For Tuesday only.  If your Second on the 2nd and your T post are the same, PLEASE add it both places.

I thought I had shown this before, but once I use a photo, I delete it from my temporary download file.  This had not been deleted.  Forgive me if it's a repeat.

It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I will gladly visit (hopefully we'll be able to leave comments) as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.
 

 

 

 

16 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

That is one scary mug. I am not usually ready for that early in the day.

Tom said...

...it's scream.

Sharon Madson said...

Hi there! Surprise!

Mae Travels said...

That looks like an interesting mug, but it’s hard to see in your photo.
Thanks for hosting. I hope your blogging and commenting problems are being resolved.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

It looks like something is disturbing you. But I find the story of this painting interesting, because it was nothing like I always though. Why I thought it had something to do with WW2-I don't know. But seeing it was painted in 1893 it certainly couldn't even predict that event. I hope you have a super T day. hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

Some days are like that.

Iris Flavia said...

Very cool mug!!!

Rostrose said...

Dear Elizabeth, I didn't know this Edvard Munch-The-Scream-mug... I hope you're doing well!
All the best and have a nice September week, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/08/kelten-katzen-und-mehr-sommer.html

Lisca said...

Yes, cool mug. I don't know whether I would like to wake up to this one in the morning. Edvard Munch is famous for this 'Scream', but his other work is interesting too.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Let's Art Journal said...

Loving your scream mug, it looks very atmospheric in it's blurry state 😊. Wishing you a very happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

jinxxxygirl said...

Well i don't remember that mug...lol.. thats pretty cool... I hope you enjoy my flowers... Shortly after the picture they all died... Some couldn't handle the stress from 110F and others couldn't handle the rain... Mother Nature! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

Violetta said...

Oh, dear Elizabeth your quick tea did not taste that bad as the picture of "the cry" may suggest.
Have a good time and all the best
Violetta

Violetta said...

I wanted to add: I hope that.....

Jeanie said...

I just LOVE that mug!

Spyder said...

yes, me too I love that mug, but not so much the film with that mask!!((Lyn))

Lydia C. Lee said...

I love that cup so much!!!