Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Index Card A Day : Days 48 through 54

 

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for Index Card A Day or ICADs.

Day 48: Paris Chocolat.  Focal image from my stash, background Paris tissue from my stash, black dye ink, black Posca pen.
 
Day 49: Untitled. Kitty sticker, all other from my stash, black Posca pen. 

Day 50: Sharing a drink.  Background water soluble crayons, computer generated text, image from a travel magazine, black Sharpie.

Day 51: He discovered a new bacteria.  Background from my stash, TH paper doll, computer generated text, blue ink pen.

Day 52: Autumn. Background of leaves is scrapbook paper.  Top layer is a napkin, black Posca pen. I cropped my name out of this one.

Day 53: Disparate, Untitled.  Banana sticker, sheet music, green stamps, two punched kitties, 1 punched crown, my initial, translation text, Chinese fortune, spritzed bits from my stash.

Day 54: Stars.  Various stars from my stash, blue ink pen. "Quilted" star once part of a flag that flew in the states and has been decommissioned due to age.  There is a star on both sides.

Thanks for joining Bleubeard and me today.  We are delighted you took time to drop by.  Just one week to go.


13 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

I always love to see your creativity showcased. Thank you.

Tom said...

...I'd like some cake please.

My name is Erika. said...

Fun ATC's. I like the colors on the bacteria one, the old paper look and green stamps as well as the stars. Hope you have a super day. hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Wonderful ICADs Elizabeth! I love 53 with crown above the E for Elizabeth 👸

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous ICADs, hard to pick a fave today, they are all good! Hugs!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

can ewe guezz which one iz a TT fave !! :) ♥♥♥

wavez two everee one...hope R commint POSTZ ~~~

CJ Kennedy said...

My favorite was going to be the cake with chocolate frosting, but then you went and showed the Inks on the music. Ink had a twin sister, but Himself wouldn't let me adopt both of them. The girlies chose Ink because he was quiet (the runt of the litter) while his sister was very rambunctious.

Jenn Jilks said...

You have the most beautiful cards. Such a snapshot from back in the day. Just lovely.

Christine said...

Very nice

peppylady (Dora) said...

Look like your enjoying yourself being creative.

Iris Flavia said...

Great ones, but... please wait with Autumn. It´s way too cold for July here, 53F... Shared drink might be hot tea, hence.

Rita said...

I think a lot of people in the US will be waiting for the fall.
Cute ICADs! :)

Divers and Sundry said...

Well today's a day I can't pick a favorite... Great selection!