Saturday, June 8, 2024

June, 2024 calendar already written in

 

 This seems to be the first opportunity I've had to show my monthly calendar.  Last month was mostly about my new refrigerator/freezer and the debacle surrounding it. 

I discovered last month that my April writing bled through to May, just like the stamped coffee cups show through from July.  I also noticed some of the stickers I used were blurred from the overhead light I used.

That's why I decided to show a detail of some of the stickers.  These make me happy, including the cat that I attached to June 16, which is Father's Day and the sunflower, my state flower.  Coincidentally, What Makes You Happy is Matilde's theme, our host this month at Art Journal Journey.  You can find Matilde at 100% Handmade/Craftowanie. My calendar pages pale by comparison to some others shown on AJJ each month.
 
I am not showing May's completed calendar because I wrote in very light pencil.  No matter how much I tried to compensate in PhotoShop, it still didn't show on the screen.
 
Thanks for joining Bleubeard and me today.  We are grateful for your time.

 

13 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

I love seeing your very beautiful and very busy calendars.

Tom said...

...my Sweetie is the keeper of the calendar.

CJ Kennedy said...

I look forward to seeing your calendar especially what's going on with cupcakes. Enjoy the weekend.

Jeanie said...

I like seeing stickers in a calendar. It brightens them up!

My name is Erika. said...

Those happy face stickers are perfect for Matilde's challege. And they make your calendar pages bright and cheery also. Plus, you're making me hungry with the cupcakes too. Have a super weekend. hugs-EErika

Divers and Sundry said...

Flowers are good for June.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely calendar, well done on finishing it! Hugd

Rita said...

Yes, so many calendars or planners don't have paper that works well for most stamping inks or for fountain pens. But I would be lost without my planner/bullet journal and all my notes. ;)

Matilde said...

These stickers are so positive! Have a nice weekend, my dear!

Christine said...

Lovely calendar!

Mae Travels said...

I need to get some stickers for my calendar! The only think I stick on it is the printed sticker from the dentist’s office (and the receptionist says hardly anybody wants them any more because they are all using online calendars). But I stick to my old-style pocket calendar.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I always enjoy seeing calendar art.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like the smiley face stickers :)

All the best Jan