Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Index Card A Day: Days 6 through 12

 

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for Index Card A Day or ICADs.

Day 6: With all my heart.  Collaged background, heart made with gifted papers, computer generated sentiment, black dye ink.

Day 7: Paris.  Gifted stencil (thanks Chris), dye ink.

Day 8: Bouquet from her flower garden.  Background of floral scrapbook paper, computer generated sentiment, TH paper doll, variegated thread, black dye ink.

Day 9: Copenhagen.  Background is scrapbook paper, image from travel magazine, computer generated sentiment, green variegated thread, dye ink.

Day 10: Innocence.  Background of scrapbook paper, variegated thread, computer generated sentiment, TH paper doll, dye ink.

Day 11: Seeing Red.  Scrapbook paper, spritzed pearlescent mist, computer generated words, variegated thread, red gel pen.

Day 12: Music Man.  Collaged background, computer generated words, TH paper doll, dye ink.

Thanks for joining Bleubeard and me today.  We are thrilled you took time to drop by.

 

13 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Simply gorgeous.

Tom said...

...I hope that you string many lovely days together.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous!

My name is Erika. said...

This are fun as your ICADS always are. Hope you're feeling better. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Nice

Rita said...

I got a little behind, as usual, but am almost caught up again. Always fun to see what you've created. :)

Jeanie said...

I like all of these, Elizabeth. Lots of work there!

Divers and Sundry said...

My favorite today is Paris. I'm looking forward to Olympic coverage 😊

Sandra Cox said...

Nice selection, dear Elizabeth. I think Copenhagen is my fave.
Have a grand one.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a fabulous collection, I think Copenhagen is my favourite :)

All the best Jan

Katerinas Blog said...

Perfect collection,
my favorite card is the last one with a music theme!

Iris Flavia said...

This sure was very fun to see!!! You are so creative!

craftytrog said...

These are fabulous! I spot some collage from Catherine Raine's Collage Kickstart 😊❤️