Monday, April 15, 2024

T Stands For Kitties In Crockery

 

Everything here has been recycled or repurposed.  

Bleubeard and I call this Kitties in Crockery.  Detail shot below:


We'll begin with the calendar page taken from a recent calendar.  To that, I added a deconstructed bow from a different project and a button from my old blouse.

I had originally planned to sew large rick rack to the bottom of the page, but it hid too much of the lower area when I auditioned it.

For Day 16 of 22, I started with a page from a recent calendar, then added the bow and button. 
 
It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Using recycled materials is always a bonus in my world.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I, along with the rest of the T gang will be by to visit.   Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday.   Please be sure to visit the other T Tuesday participants.  





20 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Elizabeth, love those kitties. I won't be joining in tomorrow, I am getting a new laptop delivered tomorrow and will need all day to get it started. I hope I manage it on my own. Happy T Day, hugs!

Elephant's Child said...

Big smiles. Thank you - though I won't show Batty and Odie. I don't want them getting any (more) ideas.

Mae Travels said...

Cute kittens!

DVArtist said...

Love the blue kitties. Hope all is well with you.

Lisca said...

Oh sweet. kitties! And I love thar colour blue. Great page!
How are you Elizabeth?
Hugs,
Lisca

My name is Erika. said...

These kitties are cute. Happy T day. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...they are cuties.

Christine said...

so cute

kathyinozarks said...

sweet kitties

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, such cutie-pies!!! Happy T-Day!

Cloudia said...

Adorable!

Mia said...

Cute kitties, naughty and adorable! Good morning, my friend.

Rostrose said...

Oh, these two are adorable! How nice that you made something new and your own out of the calendar picture!
All the best and Happy T-Day, Elizabeth!
Hugs, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/04/einmal-um-die-ganze-welt-in-54-tagen.html

Jeanie said...

Too cute!

Violetta said...

Oh, they are so cute these two cats in the mugs
Happy T-Day and have a good time.
All the best
Violetta

Rita said...

Very cute! :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

bleu and squiggles thiz art peace iz awesum witha cap a tull trout ‼️😺💙🐟

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww those kitties are cute.
Happy T day.

All the best Jan

peppylady (Dora) said...

What beautiful color of blue.

CJ Kennedy said...

Very cute and the purrfect color. Happy T Day