Thursday, April 11, 2024

Love all creatures

 

I had intended this for April 11, but it published to March 7.  I have NO idea how that happened because I didn't even consider creating it till this month.  Thankfully only one person commented on it, so I am confident I can share it with FFO.

Bleubeard and I are calling this Love All Creatures.  I'm sharing it with Nicole's Friday Face Off.  Details below.




For the left side of the spread, I did fairly well.  I ran into trouble when I started stamping the backgrounds on the right side.

I was in a tag swap a few years ago and this participant also sent an extra blank piece that matched the background of the tag.  The other two pieces were also originally blank and I found them in my stash.  I honestly do NOT stamp well and I didn't have a way to see the "Friends Furrever" stamp was upside down until after I had stamped it.  The same with the "You're purrfect" stamp, which I stamped too high on the card.  As a result, I added the heart.

This is Day 11 of 22 and I recycled a tag and a blank piece I received in a swap.

 

10 thoughtful remarks:

craftytrog said...

A beautiful bright and sunny spread Elizabeth! I love all creatures, even the cheeky rodents that scavenge under my bird feeder.
Hugs,
Alison

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous. And I do love most creatures (except leeches and mosquitoes).

Tom said...

...some are easier to love than others.

My name is Erika. said...

These are cute critters. I hope your kitties keep the mousies under control. I love how you made the paw prints too. It's rainy here today, and I'm ready to go back to sleep. April showers is the phrase for this month. AT least at my house. hugs-Erika

kathyinozarks said...

good morning lovely journal pages

Mae Travels said...

Mark Twain made a lot of comments about the fly such as “The good Lord didn’t create anything without a purpose, but the fly comes close.” And “the fly? He is of no nationality; all the climates are his home, all the globe is his province, all creatures that breathe are his prey, and unto them all he is a scourge and a hell.”

He captures my feeling: It’s hard to love ALL creatures. But your kittens look lovable.

I hope you are feeling better… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

DVArtist said...

These are fabulous, Elizabeth. Yes, perfect for FFO. Thank you for joining in and have the best weekend.

Jenn Jilks said...

I really enjoy your projects! Such fun.

Christine said...

Nice work!

CJ Kennedy said...

I love mice if they stay outside my house. Kitties are welcome inside.