Monday, February 5, 2024

T Stands For Another Spice Merchant Visit

 

I wish someone had notified me that today was Monday.  For some reason, I thought it was Sunday.

I completely forgot it was Monday.  DUH!  Here I am scrambling to get a T post together before 4 p.m.  On top of that, my electricity went out.  Just for about five minutes, but that was enough to cause me to lose everything, including everyone's stored files.  Oh look, a Lucy mug, a Peanuts mug, and Smiley Face mugs.

I thought the owls were especially adorable.
 
I was clicking away when I saw the mugs on the bottom shelf.

I noticed some of the mugs were specific to Kansas, while others included the entire USA.
 
I was actually drawn to the black and white mugs and totally overlooked the Smiley Faces in the background.

One thing I've noticed is

the worker bees at the Spice Merchant

tend to move items around to look better in different spots.

Once you have discovered your perfect gift mug, it's time to include the perfect card, whether it's a birthday card or a Love inspired card.  My favorite is "Well behaved women seldom make history."
 
I'm going to eat before I'm tempted with some of the food you throw my way.  Of course, that means I will more than likely fall asleep afterwards, so I may take awhile to visit tonight. 

Now it's time for you to include your own T Tuesday post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, a favorite mug, cup and saucer, teapot, coffee pot, or even a wine glass. Regardless, please join us by linking below.  Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants.



 

20 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for another dose of Spice Merchant! Happy T Day, Valerie

Tom said...

..their inventory goes on and on!

Iris Flavia said...

I had to get reminded yesterday it was Monday, despite I'd joined Sami!
You are not alone.
And guess what: I'll buy a mug today! Hope I find a cute one.

Carola Bartz said...

The Spice Merchant's collection of mugs is truly amazing. Happy T day, Elizabeth!

Violetta said...

You really love your spice merchant ....and the lots of mugs they have. If you would buy a mug for one coffee....I think you would have to buy its collection...
Happy T-day and all the best
Violetta

My name is Erika. said...

Those worker bees at the Spice Merchant really have some fun mugs. That would be dangerous for me, not that I need any more mugs. It's just fun to browse though. I hope you enjoyed eating and didn't end up napping for too long. But a nap is always nice, so if you did, I hope it was a good one. Have a great T day. hugs-Erika

Lowcarb team member said...

Love your visits to The Spice Merchant.
They just have a wonderful collection of mugs.
Happy T day wishes.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Lovely store!

Cloudia said...

Your Happy Place 😊

DVArtist said...

OMGosh! If I am ever lucky enough to go to this store they will have to kick me out at closing. Or maybe I can hide and stay there all night. LOL I love everything this store carries. Sorry about your electricity. I hope you are well. Have a nice evening.

Lisca said...

I could spend hours in that store! I love all those mugs, so many different types. I would buy several (and I don’t really need more mugs) and everyone I know would get one for Christmas or their birthday.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Mae Travels said...

I’m with you on the way that all the days run together and who knows if it’s Monday or Washday or Friday!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Jenn Jilks said...

What a fun store!

CJ Kennedy said...

So many great mugs. The Smiley face was designed by artist, Harvey Ball in Worcester, Massachusetts. Happy T Day

Jeanie said...

When you're retired you never know one day from another unless you have a reason to look at the calendar, like an appointment. Well, you managed your T post, so well done!

Divers and Sundry said...

I am out of town without the computer, but I'm here in spirit 👍 Happy T Tuesday!

Empire of the Cat said...

Lots of lovely mugs! Sorry the weather stopped you visiting last week, hope it's all OK now. Ours has been pretty terrible but no loss of power. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

Let's Art Journal said...

So many amazing mugs to choose from, I'll take the "happy" or "blessed" mug on photo 8 please ☺️. Take care and wishing you a very Happy T Tuesday ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

Kokopelli said...

Oh geez, I'd be completely lost in that shop. All the cute mugs. Especially love the elephant mugs. Happy T Day!

Nancy said...

This makes me want all new mugs! What a great display.