Wednesday, February 21, 2024

FFO and Friday Smiles

 

It's time for Friday Face Off, hosted by Nicole and later tonight, Friday Smiles, hosted by Annie (at A Stitch in Time).  I am sorry if I missed some of you last week, but I am having trouble sitting at my computer for any length of time. I was in good shape until both Nicole's post and Annie's post didn't appear when they should have.  I went to bed and when I woke I was quite ill.  I certainty hope to visit everyone this week.

Just a recap of where we left off last week.  Here you can see the stars in the background change from red to white to blue.




Very patriotic, but I was never able to capture any that turned red or white.


Here are some stylized faces for FFO!


I see a few more faces.


Note the stars and tunnel in the background.

Moving along, note the fish and Eskimo (or is it a penguin?) both have faces.

Wait for it . . .

Did you notice the igloo, which I totally missed until I loaded my photos.

So much animation, I wish I had made a movie instead of stills.

I'm sure I missed a lot more along the way.

A really poor shot, but there was no way to get closer. 

This was one of the sponsored attractions.


This is where the road went off in two directions.

I hoped it would bring us back to show both sides.



Santa headed up and down the roller coaster.  I prefer the Ferris Wheel.





I will leave you with the band playing and singing Christmas Rocks.

Thanks for visiting tonight.  Please join Bleubeard and me at Nicole's Friday Face Off and Annie's Friday Smiles.   After I published, I realized it is only Wednesday night, not Thursday.  Not sure where my mind is, but it's definitely not where it should be.
 

 

17 thoughtful remarks:

Tom said...

...let there be light!

Christine said...

Very nice selections

DVArtist said...

I so love these photos. Ohhh the igloo, that is too cool. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.

Jenn Jilks said...

These are lovely!
I hope you are feeling better.

Rita said...

I do hope you are feeling better! So much stuff going around. Take it easy!

Jeanie said...

That tunnel of lights is especially gorgeous!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You certainly had fun taking these, the place must have looked amazing. I'm sorry though that you're not feeling too good and hope it improves soon. Gentle hugs, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

Great illuminations ( I still haven’t spotted the igloo).
I hope you’re feeling better by now.
I appreciate you posting even though you’re not well.
Keep in touch and I hope you get well soon,
Big hug
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

The lights are lovely, especially the tunnel and the skaters.
I hope you are feeling much better this week, so you can enjoy the weekend. Kate x

Valerie-Jael said...

Light is always good! Hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Wonderful lights!!! Hope you feel better. I am on antibiotics due to spider-bite.

Annie said...

Lovely lights but I'd smile a lot more to hear you were feeling better.
Take care my friend.
Hugs,
Annie x

Fundy Blue said...

What a wonderful light display, Elizabeth. You put a lot of work into your post when you didn't feel well! I hope you feel better soon! Rest and take care of yourself!

My name is Erika. said...

These lights are fun. And I noticed you didn't have any snow when you went. I take it you didn't have a white Christmas. hugs-Erika

Barwitzki said...

Great light show... fun to watch. Thanks.
I hope you're feeling better today. All good wishes from me.
The sun is shining here today... it feels really good. Happy.
Hug

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! What a light show and fantastic photos ~ thanks,


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lowcarb team member said...

I did enjoy seeing all of your photographs, they are lovely.
I hope you are feeling a little better, sending lots of good wishes to you.

All the best Jan