Sunday, July 23, 2023

Monday Murals: Heather Byers

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today.   

Here is a recent mural Heather created that she shared with me.  It is from the locker rooms at the public pool located in the park which is one block south of Main street in Glasco, Kansas (USA).  Glasco is a city in the northeast part of the state.
 
I'll share another mural Heather sent me from Glasco next week.

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.
 

14 thoughtful remarks:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, that´s a very happy one!!!
To summer and swimming!

Elephant's Child said...

That is a wonderful celebration of summer. I hope you are well and can stay cool.

Rita said...

Now that just screams summer!! LOL! :)

Tom said...

...what a great addition to this building!

Christine said...

Lovely

My name is Erika. said...

I love how you even have the artist sharing their work with you. That is cool. And that is the perfect mural for a pool too. I hope you're having a great weekend. hugs-Erika

kathyinozarks said...

awesome mural find-perfect for summer too
Hugs Kathy

Cloudia said...

Oh what fun! That lifted my spirits. Thank you both. Aloha!

Mae Travels said...

You found a great way to deal with the smaller number of new murals near where you live!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful mural, I like Heather's style. Hugs, Valerie

Bertiebo said...

Goodmorning and may your day be as happy and colourful as the mural

Sami said...

Such a cute mural for a pool. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

magiceye said...

So nice and colourful!

craftytrog said...

I love this bright and summery mural!