Tuesday, June 27, 2023

WOYWW 734: Ready to create a tutorial (and surprise mail)

 

It's Wednesday, which means it's time to join my dear friend and head desker Julia at Stamping Ground for the latest edition of What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, or as most know, WOYWW for short. 

I'm gathering supplies

including fluid acrylics in preparation of my Second Thursday Tutorial, which we all know is at least two weeks late!  I hope to have it finished on Wednesday so I can post it on Thursday.

I know you really came to see the rocking horse.  This is a beauty.  Yes, it is Waterford.  And it has the most uniquely shaped rocker I have ever seen.




No matter what direction I photograph it from,
 
you still can't fully see the really unique shape of the rocker.   You can, however, see the Waterford stamp underneath.

I received some surprise mail this week that Wendy and I will share next Wednesday.  Now, however, let's head over to Julia's and see what's new on everyone's desks.


27 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

I can imagine how you feel about your lovely, golden rocking horse, so beautiful! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

I will look out for your tutorial. the rocking horse is very pretty. Happy WOYWW Helen #?

Sarah Brennan said...

That is a gorgeous rocking horse indeed. Good luck getting the tutorial completed. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Iris Flavia said...

Looking forward to your tutorial and wow, this really is a beautiful rocking horse!

Rita said...

That is a really pretty one!! :)

Elephant's Child said...


That is a simply gorgeous rocking horse.
What did the doctors say about your health issues?

Anne said...

Hi. That rocking horse is so lovely. Hope you get your tutorial finished. Anne x 11

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous Rocking horse Elizabeth. Hope you're keeping okay and I look forward to seeing what you've been up to with the tutorial. Have a lovely woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s always good to se a bit of vintage sheet music used in crafting, it’ll be interesting to see how it turns out! That little rocking horse is very sweet and your’e right, the rockers do look different!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Wow that is a stunner! Good look with the tutorial, the product gathering looks interesting! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #12

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful rocking horse, I even googled to find out more. Even the tag is exquisite. Good luck with your tutorial. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

kathyinozarks said...

gorgeous new rocking horse-I love it I look forward to your newest tutorial hoping your are feeling better too hugs

Neet said...

Good luck with your tutorial.
What ab absolutely wonderful rocker you have there. I love the horses head, so beautifully shaped. That must be one of your most prized rockers surely. It is beautiful.
Hugs, Neet 10 xx

Christine said...

Oh! wow! that is some rocking horse! Love that it's crystal, always had a fascination for me.
Enjoy your creating times.
Christine #15

Tom said...

...is the rocking horse a Christmas ornament? Elizabeth, take care and stay well.

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW. Loving the colour choices for your tutorial. Gorgeous rocking horse. Ali x #16

Jeanie said...

What a gorgeous rocking horse. That's exquisite.

I hope you have found some relief for your arms and eating at all. Please keep us posted.

Christine said...

Love this rocking horse

Mae Travels said...

I hope you are feeling much better by now and that your visit to the ED provided a diagnosis and remedy. It is a very pretty rocking horse.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

craftytrog said...

That's a beautiful rocking horse Elizabeth. I'm looking forward to seeing your tutorial.
Thank you for your recent comments on my blog. I'm so sorry but I accidentally deleted the lovely comment you left for my junk journal page. I did read it first though, then my stupid finger slipped! :(
Off to do some more catching up.
Alison x

DVArtist said...

I love your horse. You have a nice collection for sure. I do like your Caution Genius at work. Have a nice day.

CJ Kennedy said...

Looks like it will be a fun tutorial. Your Waterford rocking horse is very handsome.

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh err, you're getting painty, like the two chosen colours very much, I shall watch and wait with patience! Gorgeous rocking horse, bet it mirrors every light if you hang it on your tree.

My name is Erika. said...

Nice rocking horse. You must have quite the collection-i would love to see more of them. And I look forward to your video. Hope it was a nice Wednesday. Are you feeling any better? hugs-Erika

Jenn Jilks said...

What a fun post!

Twiglet said...

Thanks for be sharing your lovely little horse with us. What beauty. x x Jo

BJ said...

Oh Gosh Waterford to me means crystal from Ireland, maybe it means something different to you. Such a beauty but still pondering the "uniqueness" of the rocker, obviously I'm not an expert - LOL. Hugs BJ#13

PS Yes there was one question as to what a tip-in is!!! I googled it and it has a rather dubious "other " meaning - oh no!