Monday, June 19, 2023

T Stands For A Trip To Spice Merchant

 

We're back at the Spice Merchant where I'm waiting for my pound of free coffee.  

While the helpers were bagging the two half pound bags of whole bean Dark Sumatra, I took a few photos of more mugs. 

I have to admit the "Hot Mess" fits me to a T these days.

More mugs.  Looks like I took these photos close to Mother's Day.

Somehow I think the pink bows tied to those mugs was a bad idea.  I suspect they have all been handled and messed with by sticky fingers.

Another view of these shelves.

I hope you saw something you liked.  I'll have more next month.

Now it's time to share your own T post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, a favorite mug, cup and saucer, teapot, coffee pot, or even a wine glass. Regardless, please join us by linking below.  Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants.




 

24 thoughtful remarks:

Tom said...

...the selection of mugs is endless!

Valerie-Jael said...

Enjoy your coffee! Love all.of the mugs, I am always tempted to buy new ones although I have so many! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Mae Travels said...

What is it about mugs? I think we all have a huge number of them, but can’t resist them. Not to mention giving and receiving them as gifts. Your spice store definitely has a good selection.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Sharon Madson said...

I love mugs and have so many! So fun to see all of these, Elizabeth. Happy T Day.

My name is Erika. said...

They have quite the mug selection at the Spice Merchant. It would be difficult to pass by them and not be tempted. Smile. I had some fun and from the computer window shopped. Plus it's a lot cheaper too not actually buying one, nor do I need to worry about a place to put it when you're just pretending you were looking to buy one from the photos. Smile. This is a fun post. Happy T day. hugs-Erika

Laura said...

oh i love that blue mug with the daisies in the last picture. looks like a fun place to shop.
love & magicks
~*~

Sandra Cox said...

Not that I need anymore mugs, but I would LOVE to visit that store. Sooo many goodies. Thanks for sharing.

nwilliams6 said...

I always love to see what you find at the Spice Merchant. Love the mugs and hope your coffee is wonderful, Elizabeth. Happy T-day! Hugz

Haddock said...

For some reason I like the mugs with red colour inside.

DVArtist said...

I so wish I had a shop like this near me. How fun this is. Happy T day.

Carola Bartz said...

What a collection of mugs! Wow. Since this is a Spice Merchant, do they actually sell spices as well? That would probably be the area where you'd find me. Happy T Tuesday, Elizabeth!

kathyinozarks said...

I would love to visit this shop, so much to see-and such a huge collection of mugs too. I used to buy that coffee for Larry in the past-he loves dark roasts too. I would love browse through all their spices too.
Happy Tuesday and new week hugs from the lake Kathy

Darla said...

Looks like a great place to buy coffee and admire all the fun mugs.

Christine said...

Looks like a fun place

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, the "hot mess" screams for my teapot, winter coat and summer dress (the Gurri´s)! How fun!!

Elephant's Child said...

I think you are right about those bows. Eeeuw.
Like Carola I think I would be found in the spice section. Inhaling deeply.

Rostrose said...

Oh, what a great abundance of mugs, dear Elizabeth, I am totally flashed. My favorite cups are UNDER the "Hot Mess" mugs - you colorful ones with the filigree patterns 😁
Sunny June greetings 🌸☀️🌸 and all the best,
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/06/meine-erlebnisse-und-outfits-im.html

Helen said...

I have so many mugs I bought as mementos of places I've visited and none of the get used.... Have a good Tuesday xx

J said...

Hi Elizabeth, That's a heck of a selection of mugs, it would be hard to choose one.
Happy T Day
Jan S

CJ Kennedy said...

Such a wonderful selection of mugs. I think Hot Mess can describe lots of us. The gnome mugs are so cute. Happy T Day

Lisca said...

Must be such fun walking through this store and looking at all those mugs. And of course you get your free coffee. Win-win situation!
Happy T Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

ashok said...

Lovely mugs. I used to collect mugs

Lowcarb team member said...

Wow! What a wonderful selection of mugs.

All the best Jan

Empire of the Cat said...

They have a lot of mugs! Why do you get a pound of coffee for free? Sorry for my lateness, I've been out all week. Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx