Sunday, May 7, 2023

Monday Murals is back

 

It's been a month since I joined this fun blog hop.  As promised the last week of March, Bleubeard and I are returning with a new mural.  I hope some of you dropped by to see what he and I recycled in April.  Now, however, it's time to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.  I am getting this post together just in time to publish.      

I stopped in another Long John Silvers fast food take out after a friend dropped by and told me that was what she wanted to eat. 

Luckily I had my camera with me and

was able to take a few photos of this fun mural.

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World

 

19 thoughtful remarks:

Tom said...

...great minds think alike, I have a boat too. Elizabeth, you found a fabulous one.

Cloudia said...

I like the ship. Very colorful and inviting

DVArtist said...

This is truly amazing. So much going on and the colors are bright. Well done to the artist.

Mae Travels said...

I wonder if the artist actually painted such an intricate work directly on the wall, or if it’s a reproduction that is mounted on the wall. Either way, it is an interesting image.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Beautiful.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful mural, I hae missed you! Hugs, Valerie

Elephant's Child said...

Definitely a fun mural. Thank you.

Rita said...

That's a great mural! Interesting painting with a lot of action and color. :)

kwarkito said...

I like it. It's a beautiful and narrative mural.

Iris Flavia said...

A great mural! No idea if I would go so close to people who play baseball, though! But then, I am chicken ;-) And I saw how baseball-balls can take an unwanted route...

Sami said...

Beautifully done Elizabeth, great find!
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

craftytrog said...

A great mural Elizabeth! Hope you enjoyed the food too.
Alison

Jackie McGuinness said...

So nice to see some art in a fast food outlet, adds some character.

Alice said...

It looks like these young men are warming up for a long day on the boat

Divers and Sundry said...

I love murals in restaurants. It's been decades since I was last in a Long John Silver's fish place, but I used to enjoy it. Thanks for the reminder :) I'm going to check Google to see where the closest one is...

magiceye said...

Marvelous mural!

Caty said...

This mural is very happy ! Love the beautiful scene.
Have a nice day,
Big hugs, Caty

Sandra Cox said...

This is a grand mural. So colorful and realistic. Thanks for sharing.

Birgit said...

This is a good mural and love the scene which I wish I could see for real rather than kids on the cell phones.