Sunday, March 5, 2023

Monday Murals: Sacred Sentinel

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.  

This photo was shot from a moving car.  I apologize if it's a bit fuzzy.  There was no way to stop and no place to park.  Note the Restricted Area warning "No unauthorized personnel beyond this point" and the Notice that all visitors must sign in.  This is why there was no place to stop or park.  The mural is located at 121 South Ellis in Wichita, Kansas (USA). 
 
It is called Sacred Sentinel and the artist is Mike Fallier, whose work I have shown in the past.  This mural was created in 2021.

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Thanks for visiting Bleubeard and me today, too.
 

13 thoughtful remarks:

My name is Erika. said...

The sacred white buffalo. I wonder what is in this building because even though the mural is beautifully done, you talked about the sign and that made me curious. I hope you aren't too drained from visiting your friend in hospice and that you had a nice visit. Hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Lovely

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful mural

Divers and Sundry said...

Reminds me of the White Buffalo movie I watched. What a shame there's not a spot or two where you could pull over for a photo.

Cloudia said...

I think that's cool. And good for you for catching it on the fly

kathyinozarks said...

I Loveeee this one

Tom said...

...some of my photos are fuzzier when I'm standing still. I hate it when there's no place to park.

Jeanie said...

That buffalo is wonderful. I really like it with the blue.

Sami said...

It's a pretty mural. Thanks for participating in Monday murals Elizabeth.

Iris Flavia said...

Quite a coincidence to find this after/before your visit. A sign, kinda. Hope all went well...

dee Nambiar said...

That's a nice find. A nice piece of art. I like how the white wall frames it, too -- it makes the mural stand out.
Have a lovely week. :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing.

All the best Jan

RedPat said...

You did a great job catching a shot of this super mural.