Sunday, July 31, 2022

ICAD Day 61 and wrap up

 

While I was without internet, blogger managed to place SEVEN comments in my spam folder.  All seven were from my lovely friends.  If you are just now seeing your comment, that is why.

I spoke with a representative yesterday at ATT.  I requested a refund on the days I have missed.  The rep told me they were working from a patch that was causing more problems than helping.  Apparently I'm not the only person affected.  All 30,000 ATT customers on the west side of town are experiencing the same problem.  The rep gave me a "whopping" two day reimbursement.  Now I've finished whining.

Here is my final ICAD.  Yes, ICAD stands for Index Card A Day.

Day 61: ICAD 2022.  A card I created specifically for this final day.  I used water soluble crayons and blended the colors with my fingers.  In case you can't read my handwriting, the left side reads: 60 cards for Daisy Yellow Challenge, 1 card for Squiggles equals 61 cards made with love by Bleubeard and E.  The right side, which I cropped a bit too much, reads: Elizabeth loves Bleubeard.  Bleubeard loves Elizabeth.  Elizabeth loves Squiggles.  Bleubeard loves Elizabeth.  'Nuff said.

Thanks for taking this ICAD journey with me for another year and thanks to Tammy at Daisy Yellow for hosting every year.

Here are all my cards in order.

These are Days 1 through 15.

Days 16 through 30 are next.

 Although mostly out of focus, these are Days 31 through 46.  You might note I created two ICADs for Day 40, but lost the first one, so created something else instead (the beach).

I give you Days 47 through 61.  I am simply no good standing on a chair trying to photograph these, but, hopefully you have seen them all in the past and can remember what the looked like then.

Thanks for sticking with me through this challenge another year.  Once this goes live, I will add it to my Previous Collaborations page at the top of my blog under Bleubeard's lovely face.


11 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

How generous (not) to give you a refund for two days.
As always I am delighted and awed by your cards.
And totally peeved by the comments that go to spam.

Helen said...

2 days isn't very generous but I "suppose" it's better than nothing. Well done on seeing the icads through to the end for another year; and well done for not falling off the chair taking the photos!! happy Sunday.

jinxxxygirl said...

How lovely to be able to see 47 - 61 cards all together like that. Some i've seen some i've missed.. Great job Elizabeth! Great job on the reimbursement area also.. I'm sure we all think you should have gotten more but at least you called and gave them heck and got something back.. Maybe you need to climb the 'food chain' higher..? Hugs! deb

Debra said...

Love, love,love your ICADs. They are fantastic. Full of color and texture-I love seeing them all together. So sorry you've had so much trouble with the internet. I have the same thing going on with comments going to spam. The world is way too complicated for me anymore...

Jenn Jilks said...

That was an enjoyable project, from my point of view!
I keep wanting to try some art, but I've got a bit of the lack of mojo!

My name is Erika. said...

First of all I need to say thanks for reminding me to check my spam folder. I missed 16 comments. Blogger is so good at being inconsistent, isn't it? And I had to check out the rest of your ICADS. Are you happy to have completed the challenge? You should be proud of your collection; I quite like them. And nice you showed them all. I hope your power stays on and you've had a nice weekend. Hugs-Erika

Empire of the Cat said...

Congrats on completing the ICAD again this year Elizabeth, they look great all together like that. Sorry about the internet being out again, but at least you got some reimbursement, better than nothing I guess. Stupid blogger/google, I noticed they made some changed to gmail too so they have probably been fiddling about with blogger too and don't bother to tell anyone. Elle/EOTC xx

Neet said...

Well done on two accounts - first on getting a refund and secondly on producing all of these delightful icads. Wow, you have been busy. Now to go back for another peek, in slow motion.
Hugs, Neet xxx

Cindy McMath said...

Bah - sorry you are having trouble with your ISP and they do not seem to be very responsive. Such a pain. We just had a Canada wide outage of one of ours - it sent the whole country into chaos.

Now to your ICADs - Love seeing them grouped like this. I hope you’re careful standing on a chair! I am lucky to have enough height to take pics from the ground which might also help my focus. :)

I’m going to go look at each week now - I think I missed a week or two while I was out with COVID and the residual fatigue. Ugh.

Divers and Sundry said...

So much variety in your cards. I enjoy seeing the art people post for this ICAD challenge :)

craftytrog said...

Your ICADs all look great together Elizabeth, the last one made me smile. I guess Squiggles isn't a very affectionate cat.
Blogger sends a fair number of comments into spam for me too, doesn't tell me when I have comments, and now it's not sending notifications of blog posts either, I'm not impressed.
Hugs,
Alison