Sunday, October 24, 2021

Monday Murals: Honeybees

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today.    

This is called Honeybees.
 
I was too close and couldn't get it all in one shot.

When I first learned about it, the Papa's sign wasn't there.

I worked my way closer

to get a photo of the artists, who are Heather Byers and Kevin Stanberry.  It's also a 2019 Avenue Arts Days mural.

Then I stepped back all the way and finally got it all in my lens.  Papa's is located at 3706 East Douglas, Wichita, Kansas (USA).
 
If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Your visit is always appreciated.


25 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. I smiled a LOT at these busy little bees.

craftytrog said...

Those bee murals are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them Elizabeth.
Have a good Sunday.
Alison

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous murals, great idea to use the spaces of the disused windows to make these beautiful murals, fantastic. Have a wonderful Sunday, hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

This is scary.
Ingo just said yesterday, "oh! We missed the honey-beer-season!"
Maybe in summer (will we get one?) we might fight honey-ice-cream.
Nice murals. To the bees - I need them also for my strawberries!

Iris Flavia said...

Find... darn it, find. I will not fight ice-cream!

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful murals. I like the colors and they remind me of stained glass windows.

Sami said...

Love the bee murals, they look like stained glassed windows from afar.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.
Have a lovely day :)

Divers and Sundry said...

What a fun way of managing those window insets!

My name is Erika. said...

As you can probably guess, I love these mini murals. The colors, the designs, the theme.Find fins.

And you mentioned in the comment on my blog yesterday about the decking and tongue and groove design. This stuff goes down a little different. You attach clips to the underside of the decking, and then screw in the clips to the sides of your joices. The decking itself floats and no nails or screws can pop up. It should make it much easier to shovel in the winter because nothing is worse than pushing snow (which is bad enough) and then hitting a nail that is up a 1/4 inch.

anyhow, that explains that. And nice murals again also. Hope you have a nice Sunday. Hugs-Erika

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Read my new post

Jim said...

Looks cool.

Sandra Cox said...

What fun:)

Jeanie said...

I like these a lot. They're fun and lovely art.

Mae Travels said...

Nice ones! I hope the honeybees become healthier as time goes on. They have been so endangered by pesticides and other hazards.

best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Rita said...

I really like those abstract bees! :)

Olde Dame Holly said...

Reminds me of the old Peter Max drawings!

Bertiebo said...

Very delicate, very subtle

Tom said...

...I love how the individual murals look like framed art in the blocked up windows. There are some that here too. Take care and enjoy your week.

Jackie McGuinness said...

We need bees!

Alice said...

That's a good idea serves 2 purposes, enjoying art and covering the windows

RedPat said...

I love the style of the bees!

magiceye said...

Nice and colourful!

Denton said...

I thought the mural was of ice cream cones at first but honey-bees makes more sense.

pearshapedcrafting said...

oooh! I do like these, Chrisx