Saturday, January 2, 2021

Second on the 2nd: My monthly calendar and a review

 

Here are my monthly calendars for 2020.  This will be my Second on the 2nd post, too.

January, 2020

January left.

January right.
 

February, 2020

February left

February right

 

March, 2020

March left

March right.


April, 2020

April left

April right.


May, 2020

May left
 
May right


June, 2020

June left.

June right.


July, 2020

July left

July right.


August, 2020

August left

August right.

September, 2020

September left.

September right.


October, 2020

October left.

October right.


November, 2020

November left

November right.


December, 2020

December left

December right


And finally, my new calendar for January, 2021 has already been written in.  

It also has my Favorite Things, the theme chosen by my friend Erika, AKA BioArtGal for Art Journal Journey, which she's hosting this month. 

Now it's your turn to share your Second on the 2nd.  The rules are quite simple and everyone is welcome to join the fun look back.  All you have to do is bring back a post that you are especially proud of, or perhaps one you shared before anyone knew your blog existed.  It could even be a post that is as relevant today as it was when you originally posted it.  Any post, any genre, any artistic endeavor is acceptable.  Then link below (direct links only, please) and Bleubeard and I, along with other Second on the 2nd friends will be by to visit.  Please be aware this link is only open through the 4th, when T Tuesday goes live, so linking on the 2nd is preferred.  I know many of you prefer Mr. Linky rather than Inlinkz, that's why Mr. Linky has a short time limit this month.
 
 
 
 

17 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful post, your calendars are great. I can't join in 2nd on the 2nd this time, I can't access my things from here. Have a great day, stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

It was a crazy year! Great pages.I will try better with mine this year also. To a happy 2021 - it HAS to get better... soon (lockdown here still).

Halle said...

I always enjoy your look back at the calendar. It's amazing how much you do!!
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.

My name is Erika. said...

I enjoyed seeing this review of your monthly calendars. And the rocking horses are getting a work out I see (smile) on your calendar too. They look great. That's a nice way to begin 2021. I also like how you put your blog posts onto your calendar. Let's hope by later this year we can all add more things. I hope your year is going well so far and you didn't get too much bad weather. I saw that on the news last night that Wichita got hit. Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

You certainly had a busy year. Here's to another busy, creative year.

kathyinozarks said...

great calendar pages for 2020 and I am loving your rocking horses for 2021-perfect
so sorry you ended up with all that ice-we must have been on the line that just missed it as we were forcast to have it too-ice is the worse
Happy Saturday and second on the 2nd

Divers and Sundry said...

Your 2020 calendar overview is fun. I haven't kept any kind of calendar in decades, but I'm impressed with how you do yours.

Darla said...

So much to look at and a good record of your year. I just looked at my kitchen wall calendar and most of the pages are empty. Evidently I hung it up just for the pretty pictures it came with.

Elephant's Child said...

Your calendars are MUCH fuller, and more decorative than mine.

Cindy McMath said...

Love the calendars always. Thinking of starting one this year - but it’s already the 2nd - LOL

Rita said...

I use my bullet journal, but I know a lot of people who make up their own calendars. I think having the lines to write on would be easier than a blank square. No surprise you filled January with your rocking horses. Happy new year! :)

aussie aNNie said...

Organization plus plus, great. xxx

Share Donation Info said...

Wow amazing calender..

Words and Pictures said...

I'm not sure that I want to look back on 2020 - but this sort of record of the year at least has the advantage of being good to look at. Love those little coffee cups in rainbow colours.
Alison x

pearshapedcrafting said...

A fabulous look back at your pages - I really don't understand why you don't seem to rate your pages! I love how your personalise them as you go! You've mad a good start for January!
Sorry I didn't get a 'second' post going this time! Hugs, Chrisx

Jeanie said...

Your calendars and productivity ALWAYS blow my mind!

Lowcarb team member said...

An amazing look back at your calendar ...
I was finishing up-dating the new diary today!

All the best Jan