Wednesday, November 4, 2020

October complete and November already started in my never ending calendar

 

I want to begin by saying I am a blogger only.  If you are on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or some WordPress sites that don't recognize Google Blogger, I cannot leave you a comment.  I will visit and ohh and ahh, but leaving a comment is impossible, since I would have to join those sites, which I won't do.  I hope you understand.

Today I'm sharing my completed October calendar for those of you who enjoy reading about my very boring life.

October left side is complete.  I love the quote from Tom Clancy.  "The only difference between fiction and reality is fiction must make sense."  
 
There are days I don't recognize what I have written!!!
 
This is the right side of my completed October calendar.

Also, November is ready,

and I have written in it after I took the photos.

Because Wendy is our host this month at Art Journal Journey,  

and her theme is Birds, I am also joining Art Journal Journey.

Thanks so very much for visiting Bleubeard and me today and for seeing what a very boring, stay-at-home life both Bleubeard and I lead.  We sincerely hope to see you at Art Journal Journey with your own take on Birds.

Needless to say, I'm also joining AEDM.  Today is Day 4 and I shared my October calendar and previewed my November calendar.

22 thoughtful remarks:

Iris Flavia said...

The quote is clever indeed!
And... I´m with you with recognizing own handwriting, sometimes I think I must be a doctor, LOL.
Well, reckon these days all our lives are rather boring, aren´t they.

Sami said...

I can spot the Monday mural entries, lol.
I quite like that quote, I'd never heard it before.

Sometimes I can't read my own writing either, and that's because when I'm in a hurry I write very fast...reason why I prefer to type everything.
We are here glued to the tv watching the outcome of your elections, and I'm a bit sad and worried...still not sure if things will change.
Keep well Elizabeth

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Wonderful calendar with the birds for November, it will definitely be as full as October is for you.
The quote is great
Take care, hug Elke

RO said...

I love Tom Clancy and read many of his books. What a great quote. I love the theme of November and the birds, and always a fan of checking out your calendars! Hugs, RO

Mia said...

I love the quote, Elizabeth. It is true that reality does not make any sense!
Great calendar pages, my friend. The truth is that I never had a calendar. But you inspire me a lot. Maybe I will start a calendar in 2021. Kisses!

WendyK said...

A great November Journal calendar Elizabeth. I am hopeless at filling them in. Leave it a few days and I forget what happened on the blank days. I put it down to old age and Covid.
Hugs Wendy.

My name is Erika. said...

Nice calendar my friend. Did you watch election results? I am up early checking in on election results after going to bed late last night. Yawn! Hope you have a great day. Hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love the quote you start with - absolutely true! I love that your pages look so colourful - I really love the different colour inks and the little pics you add! The birds on November will have company I'm sure by the end of the month!
My handwriting varies from a scribble if I am writing shopping lists to neat when I am crafting and in between when letter writing. Not so sensible when I'm out shopping and can't read my list back!!
Hmm, stay at home life - we don't walk around those lovely communal gardens as much as we should I suppose, although it is rather awkward when you meet someone but don't want to stop and talk. I am going to see friend at her kitchen window today - she is on the ground floor and there is a good 2 metres between us - trouble is she is hard of hearing so I'm going to have to shout!!! Hope your day is going well, Hugs, Chrisxx

Barbara said...

We have in common, Elizabeth, that we are bloggers only. I have tried other social media platforms and they are not for me. To go a step further, Facebook has earned my disdain. You throw every fiber of your being into blogging, and that says a lot about your commitment to making art that you want to share with your chosen group of friends. The quote rings true. I have been reminded many times over recent years that truth is indeed stranger than fiction. As I’ve aged, my hands have lost much dexterity, so my handwriting goes begging as well. Every nun I ever had who started our days with penmanship would be aghast. Onward with being creative. It doesn’t need to be penned in on your calendar, it will help get through regardless. 😊

CJ Kennedy said...

Another month in the books. I enjoyed the stickers especially the black cat on Halloween. Another month all ready to fill. The crows are messenger birds. Hopefully, their message will be a good one for US. Take care and enjoy your day

craftytrog said...

A busy month of art Elizabeth! I love your November birds.
Take care,
Alison x

Divers and Sundry said...

That quote is appropriate lol Birds are an appropriate thing for November, aren't they :)

NatureFootstep said...

lol, I am on blogger, IG and FB fur for different reasons. But I don´t look for you there.
As I don´t do Journals I cant join you in that challenge either. But in Blogger we meet :)
Take care!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

bleu N squiggles; is that burd we see on Elizabeth's book .....

YEOWZERZ ~~~~~~~~~~ !! ☺☺♥♥

DVArtist said...

Wonderful calendars. I really like how you put the faded background. The birds are the best. I too am just a blogger. Enjoy your evening.

Sandra Cox said...

I love your calendars. And the Clancy quote is priceless and so true.
YOU take special care.

Rita said...

I'm also not on any other social media but blogger. It is sometimes limiting online but I don't plan to change it.

Another month. Are we ready? I hope so. :)

Jeanie said...

A clean slate to begin a new month.I'm always amazed how fully you fill those days!

Birgit said...

Love the quote and I like the raven on your appointment book....Quote the Raven, Never More.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wonderful calender pages! The quote is perfect and I'm loving the birds for this month too 😀. Hope to join in the fun at AJJ soon with a page I'm working on, I've been busy with other committments of late so not had time yet, see you there soon though! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Serena Lewis said...

Nice planner/calendar pages! I couldn't get by without my bullet journals. They keep me organised. :)

nwilliams6 said...

Great calendar pages and your life is not boring. You do and make all kinds of wonderful things!

I get your social media comment. I have Facebook but it upsets me that they censor so much and lead people with their choice of posts and ads. I get on it once in a while to see Grandkid pics and say happy birthday to whoever is having a birthday then, but I just can't keep up - not enough time and I don't like the drama or manipulation. Twitter and the others are time suckers so I try to avoid them as well. Best to pick what works best and give it your attention. So I am with you.

Hugz