Monday, November 5, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: week 44


Here are my collages for Week 44.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.  

In case you missed them, here are Week 43's collages.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).

Winter landscape

One beautiful heart or 100 beautiful women



Please note that a friend drew the faces and I provided the sentiment and the heart.


Unpublished symphony

Woven by desire

Still life

Climate change

Bird song
If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of this project and my art.
 
I'm extremely grateful that you chose to spend time with me today.  




For Day 5 of Art Every Day Month (AEDM), I created seven "365 something" collages.

You will probably get tired of reading this, but I want to reiterate, if you are on Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, or G +, I will visit, but I cannot leave a comment.  In fact, I can't even get on Facebook without first joining, which I am NOT willing to do.

20 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love all the collages, so imaginative! My fave is 'birdsong'. Have a great week, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Always a great way to catch up on a Monday, I especially love the Bird Song. Those inky splats remind me of the world with the Bird postage stamp representing the ease of movement around the world. Very clever snippet.
Hugs for the week ahead Tracey xx

johanna said...

i know it´s not about choosing a favorite - they are wonderfully versatile... but well, i´m drawn to the bird song most. because i love misty sprayed backgrounds, birds and postal stamps:))

Meggymay said...

Fabulous collages again Elizabeth, I was really drawn to the one with the sketched faces. Super words on this one. I did think at first that you had drawn them, it goes to show that all the words in a post should be carefully read.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Very nice collages and titles this week my dear. They are full of color and joy. It's always a good stop on Monday morning. And I notice a little light-which is nice, but it was still very dark when the alarm went off. But I will take this light now since it will be so dark tonight. Sigh. Oh well. Have a wonderful Monday and I will see you for T. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

My favorite today is "Climate Change". I think it's fun that one of them is a collaborative effort :)

R's Rue said...

Love.

RO said...

Love them all, but I think my fave is the 100 Women! Very creative and clever. Hugs and Happy Monday! RO

Jeanie said...

For some reason, Woven by Desire clicks all my buttons and I don't know why because it's not really my color palette. But I love it!

CJ Kennedy said...

Another week of colorful collages. My favorite is the Red-Breasted Grosbeak on Bird Song. Looks like the one that visited my feeder during the Summer. Enjoy your day.

TammyVitale said...

Favs: Unpublished Symphony, Woven by Desire, and Climate Change . You are prolific!

Sandra Cox said...

Ooh these are great! Especially Winter Landscape.

Lowcarb team member said...

They are all good but my two favourite are Climate Change and Bird Song :)

All the best Jan

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic collages again Elizabeth, my favourite is the one with the sketched faces this time!

Big hugs, Susi

craftytrog said...

This is another wonderful set Elizabeth! I love the faces that your friend drew, but Climate Change is my favourite this week.
Alison xx

chrissie said...

Wonderful artwork on your collages Elizabeth. You have a wonderful imagination

Love Chrissie xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautifully collages! As always I'm enthralled by the titles you give them as much as your fabulous designs - awesome 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊 x

Cath Wilson said...

Amazing collages, Elizabeth - I presume this means you're better? Certainly hope so!
All lovely, but I'm especially drawn to One beautiful heart or 100 beautiful women... great titles, too, btw.

Cath x

Cindy McMath said...

Another great week! I love Birdsong particularly. I’m not sure if I’m ready for “Merry” although I stopped into MIchael’s tonight and they certainly are. As always, I enjoy that you have titled all your collages. We are definitely on the home stretch for this project my friend!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Every week you surprise me and impress me with the wonderful variety in your collages! Two favourites among the beauties this time are 'Climate Change' and 'Bird Song' Chrisx