Monday, October 22, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: week 42


Here are my collages for Week 42.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.  

In case you missed them, here are Week 41's collages.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).


Crossing the river sticks

Fluffy

Choice of cup mats

The gift

Try breathing deeply

Cherish

Trojan horse
If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of this project and my art.
 
Thank you so very much for spending time with me today. 

8 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful collages again, I think I like the last one best today. Have a great week, Valerie

craftytrog said...

Another splendid set of collage Elizabeth! I'm with Valerie, Trojan horse is my favourite too!
Alison xxx

My name is Erika. said...

Modern collage is your thing. I love the color and the arrangements. You sure have a great collection of assorted papers to make these. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful collection of collages this week again! I take the last two ones as my favourites! Hope you feel better my friend! Get well soon!
Happy new week!

Nov. post is scheduled except of the linky....♥

Lots of love from
Susi


CJ Kennedy said...

Love the colors your chose and your humor. Crossing the River Sticks made me
:-D I hope you're feeling better

Meggymay said...

Super collage cards, they are all fantastic, my favourite this week is Fluffy.
Yvonne xx

Cindy McMath said...

Another great week Elizabeth - we are in the home stretch now! I just love your titles - Crossing the River Sticks - hilarious! I love how you are using up all sorts of bits and pieces. And of course two of these collages have two of my favourite things (Try Breatthing Deeply - bird, and Trojan Horse - circle)!

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm particularly struck by the first and last ones today. What a fun group :)