Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday wonders: Mood boards


Today couldn't have come at a better time.  Some of you saw yesterday that I can’t stop coughing, my internet keeps going offline, and my keyboard works about half the time.  Thankfully, my mouse still works fine and I can copy and paste with ease!  Today I was inspired by Valerie's mood board she created denoting spring.  So these are the mood boards Pexels found today.  These may not be YOUR or MY definition of Mood Boards, but Pexels chose these.










































Personally, I think Pexels concentrated more on board than mood, but I have to admit, I was affected in some way by each of these images I chose.  It's the most diverse Wednesday wonders I have ever created.

Thank you for joining me today.  Please remember, your blog might be the inspiration for my next Wednesday wonders.

I would also like to remind you about Earth Hour, which is this Saturday at 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm in your time zone.

17 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun selection! I liked the hammer with the bent nails best. Hope you soon feel better. Perhaps you need a new keyboard? Hope today is a better one. Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Interesting selection. of course we all have different things that inspire us so they all work. :) Hope your cough was just allergy or dust related and NOT that you are getting sick. Coughs can be serious so take care of yourself. I tell you being cold here again all I want to do is sleep. But I am a trooper so up and off I go. Hope you have a better day than yesterday and the keyboard kicks back in again also. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

A beautiful variety of images dear E.!
Hope you feel better meanwhile!
Take good care of you my friend!
oxo Susi

Let's Art Journal said...

What a great selection of images, I love the diverseness 😁. Hope you are feeling better and have a wonderful day! J 😊

RO said...

I sure hope you're feeling much better today Elizabeth, and hate that you haven't been feeling well. Worse thing in the world as a blogger to have computer problems, and know how you feel. I had never heard of a mood board til I did some consultant work with a wedding planner, and there was this lady who came in with this really great mood board about weddings and receptions that she had done all by hand, and my goodness it was so amazing! Love the pics that you've shared, and they give lots of inspiration. Hugs...RO

CJ Kennedy said...

Interesting selection of pics. My favorite was the pawn with a crown. That just says it all about setting your sights high. :-D I hope you are feeling better and your computer isn't acting up.

Meggymay said...

This is a real interesting selection of boards. I picked out two favourites, the wooden spoons and the rusty door lock.
I hope you are feeling a bit better today, take care of yourself.
Yvonne xx

Dianne said...

So sorry to hear of the struggle with your cough!! that was me in January. I recommend lots of REST (housework will wait!) lots of hot tea, and 'mucus relief' tablets. maybe a health clinic would prescribe an inhaler? I'm impressed that you overcame all of your challenges to post this marvelous variety of boards! I think I liked the board with "yeah" on it the best, though the tiny crown on the chess piece made me smile too...they are all fun! Do take care of yourself and rest a LOT. Maybe Sally will make you some chicken soup? hugs! (it's snowing here in Ohio, again! ack!)

Sami said...

I enjoyed the food mood boards, lol.
I hope you will soon feel better Elizabeth, no fun having a cough.
And computer problems too...hope they get sorted out soon as well.
Lots of rest and lemon tea with honey.

Sandra Cox said...

Lots of different moods here.
Hope both you and your computer are better soon.
Hugs

Jeanie said...

I agree more board than mood, but some of them are particularly striking and really evoke feeling or an idea (or angst -- that discomboulated technical thing made my skin crawl!)

It's awful, feeling terrible on the cusp of spring. I hope you're much better and the same goes for your computer, too.

Divers and Sundry said...

I don't even really know what a mood board is lol

I hope your health and the heath of your electronics gets drastic improvement!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

Elizabeth; these are really neat !!! I enjoyed this post :) hope things are working better with your PC and hope you get that cough under control ♥♥ de tabbies send best fishez two bleu N squiggles !! ☺☺♥♥

Darla said...

I have no idea who/what Pexels is but I did enjoy looking at the photos. Some very interesting ones. I agree, the mood part escaped me on some of them - for instance the clothes pins in the last photo. I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for clothes pins.

craftytrog said...

Some interesting images Elizabeth! I love the colours of the fruit, great colour inspiration.
Hope your cough goes away soon,
Alison xxx

Marfi-topia said...

great photos..I really enjoy that site..thanks to you:)
my niece has red glowing shoes like those..when she rides to work on her skateboard, it looks so weird!They flash too!!
hope you are much better now.

Rike said...

Great selection of mood BOARDS - I too think Pexels concentrated more on board, but the pictures are amazing! My favorite is "think outside the box".