Sunday, March 28, 2010

Silent Sunday's blog

Yesterday, thanks to Marilyn Rock, I was guided to Marion Bockelmann's blog, bockel24. Marion lives in Germany, but her art comes from heaven! Her blog is filled to the brim with ATCs, Gothic Arches, journals, altered books, and collages to inspire you. You may even want to join her 4th Annual ATC swap. It doesn't take too many posts to know that Marion is a stamper, and from perusing her art, it looks like she has thousands of them and knows how to use them to her advantage. Be prepared to stay awhile. Marion's art is incredible and she posts nearly every day. I hope you enjoy her blog and her art as much as I do.

3 thoughtful remarks:

ooglebloops said...

She does wonderful stuff!! I even got to swap with her!!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

I'm so happy that you found Marion's blog, Elizabeth. Her work is outstanding, and now others will have a chance to see her creativity because of your generosity. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Debby said...

Beautiful post and I love Marion's blog.
Debby