Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The crane

I finished this piece on Monday, even though I was sick as a dog. I must have had a bit of food poisoning over the weekend, but was feeling better on Tuesday. This is the back side of a piece I made for OWOH. Since it was the last of the 14 pieces chosen, I decided to glam it up a bit by decorating both sides. I finally finished it and it was in the mail on Tuesday. Gwen wants to give it to her mom for Mother's Day. I hope her mother likes it.

Since Gwen has been so patient waiting for her revised OWOH gift, I thought it was only fair to make her blog my blog of the day. Gwen's blog is called Creations from an Enigmatic Soul and it is filled with delightful tiny art. Gwen makes those insanely tiny inchies and ATCs. She also does a very good job with zentangles. I think you're going to enjoy her blog, especially if you are into inchies and ATCs.

9 thoughtful remarks:

Diane said...

Love this, Elizabeth--the colors and the details. I hope you're better now. I had food poisoning one time, and one time is enough.

Halle said...

Sorry to hear you were so sick. The Crane is a wonderful piece.

Debby said...

What a gorgeous piece! Hope you are feeling better.
Debby

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Food poisoning in no fun at all, sure hope you're feeling much much better.
You must be cause look at what you created, a wonderful backside ;) The banner is especially neat and inspiring!
Just visited Gwen's blog and enjoyed her creativity too!
Happy Wednesday E!
oxo

Healing Woman said...

The good part about having food poisoning is that when it's over, you feel on top of the world! That's the ONLY good thing about it! LOL. So glad you are a bit better now. Looking forward to your wonderful posts.

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Elizabeth, I'm so very sorry you had food poisoning...I hope you are feeling much better today. Your art piece is absolutely stunning Elizabeth, truly outstanding!! Gwen's Mother will be just thrilled when she receives it!!
Hugs, Carol Anne

Gwen Crowell said...

Thanks so much for your kindness in making my blog the blog of the day! The piece is wonderful and I KNOW she will love it. Hope u are feeling better??

Christine Clemmensen said...

This is beautiful. Lovely colours

Jan from Wyoming said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Yikes, isn't food poisoning the worst? By the time you have read this comment the food poisoning will be an old memory, and Gwen's mom will have received this very beautiful piece of art. Sometimes the passing of time is a good thing! (Just wish it wouldn't pass so quickly!)