Thursday, November 12, 2009

One of those days!!!

Actually, it's been one of those weeks. I've had my share of computer problems this week, and things don't seem to be getting much better. Not one to look at things in a negative light, I won't elaborate on my problems, other than to say I've gotten NO art done this week until yesterday when I made this impromptu postcard for the Christmas postcard swap.

Although it's not my best work, I decided to make them after I had all the packages open and laid out to swap.

The good news about yesterday? Although I could no longer download photos from my camera, I was able to plug in the card that is inside the camera into one of the slots on my computer. For that I am thankful. I took the photo just in case it worked and I'm really glad I did.

The postcards were made using three ribbons and some nubby material. I used the holographic snowflake for the star on top of the tree. Like I said, NOT my best work, but I really like the second postcard I made (here) and the first one will do (here). They are now at the door ready to go in my mailbox this morning.

1 thoughtful remarks:

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Your tree is very imaginative, swaps are always fun!