Monday, July 20, 2009

Another collaboration with Seth Apter

It seems that some people didn't see Seth's call for buried treasure last week, so he has extended the invitation to join in this collaboration. Although I'm still trying to visit all the first collaborations, I will join Seth in finding one more hidden treasure on July 23.

Please click on Seth's logo above for details of this latest collaboration. While there, please let Seth know by tomorrow (July 21) if you can participate. After all, we all have our favorite blog posts and it gives us a real opportunity to see how much our art has changed (or improved) over time.

Even if you don't join the collaboration, please visit the sites that have joined. I've seen such wonderful art in the past two days, and been exposed to some awesome artists whose art I really admire. See you on Seth's blog on the 23rd.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Seth said...

Thanks so much for getting the word out. I look forward to seeing your pick!!