Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hand AB entry

Several days ago, I made the edge of this page and documented my process. I decorated the page, but didn't get around to taking a photo of it until now.



I mounted a white chipboard die cut hand to the page after I stamped it with gold ink and a word stamp I got from Mrs. O'Learys. Then I added the button "ring" and the plastic bead "bracelet." It sure has a lot of bling, which I thought went well with the white, brown, and gold buttons.


Although it isn't really a good photo, if you look close (and click on the image for a better view), you can see the gold I stamped on the hand.

2 thoughtful remarks:

Donna: said...

Elizabeth.... LVE the way you are keeping the Hand in all the spreads. :) Inspiration from one little potato and a great imagination. :)

jackie said...

This is great!! Love it!