Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's resolutions (accountability)

Non-accountability is something that kills resolutions. So here are my resolutions. I have no one to be accountable to (sadly, Bleubeard doesn't count), so the only way I can be accountable is to put them on my blog and let others see how well I do. Most everything on the list is art related. If it isn't, I'll post on my personal ramblings blog.


So here are my resolutions, in no specific order:

Make art every day and post to my art blog
Complete my Seven Continent Swap (7-C) AB and post it on a blog as one complete unit when finished
Use only items I have already
Make paper every day it is nice outside
Begin and finish my Hands AB (and post to a blog as one complete unit when finished)
Begin a Houses AB
Concentrate more on assemblages
Recycle, reuse, repurpose even MORE in my art
Learn no less than one new technique each month
Organize my craft room and make a diagram of where everything is located, then post to my personal blog
Clean up the water damage in my basement, with the hope of getting my art room back down there, and post the progress to my personal blog
Devote no more than one hour a day to the computer
Sell my first art piece

On Dec 31, 2009 (it's closer than we think) I'll review my resolutions and see how well I did. The one I think I'll probably break? One hour a day on the computer.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list of goals for 2009! there are some great ideas here...have a happy & prosperous New Year!
Dianne