Saturday, October 4, 2008

No more moderating comments

For the past year and a half, I have received wonderful and positive comments about my techniques, my failures, and my successes. I can't possibly imagine anyone writing anything bad, flaming, or hateful.


I always like it when I go to a blog, leave a comment, and have it (and Bleubeard's altered photo) show up while I'm still on the blog.




So, as of today, I have suspended moderating comments on this blog. I may be taking a chance, but if I can't trust my readers to be honest, positive, non-judgemental, and kind in their comments, then I am not attracting the type of people to my blog I hope will read it.


On a final note, I want to thank everyone who leaves (or has left in the past) a comment. I appreciate any constructive advice and criticism from my readers. It's how I grow and learn.

0 thoughtful remarks: