Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Count your blessings


We are Bleubeard and Elizabeth and are delighted and honored to be your host this month at Art Journal Journey If you've already been to the AJJ blog, you know the theme we have chosen is Count your blessings.

I can't begin to count how many ways I am blessed, but here are just a few of hundreds I'm sure you will think of during August.










I hope these have given you a few ideas and I look forward to seeing how you interpret my theme this month.

Bleubeard and I are delighted you joined us today and hope you will join us throughout the month of August at Art Journal Journey where the theme is count your blessings.  We'd love to see some new faces, as well as our wonderful long-time and loyal players.  Please remember that we do not accept cards or tags, only journal pages, loose pages, canvases, altered book pages, and digital art.

25 thoughtful remarks:

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful sample page dear Elizabeth! I wish you a fabulous month again at Art Journal Journey! I love the theme you have chosen for us! Happy August!
Happy AJJ!
Hugs, Susi

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful page, have a fun month, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous page, what a super theme Elizabeth and words we should all take heed of embrace and enjoy. Hope to get to play along this month and look forward to seeing what everyone brings to AJJ.
Creative wishes Tracey x

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your theme Elizabeth and this first page is full of inspiration! I love the images you have added and I also see we share many blessings to be counted! I'm looking forward to this month! Hugs,Chrisx

Lenie said...

You have chosen a great theme. To count your blessings makes happy!
Maybe you've noticed that I don't have a blog anymore but I'm still art journaling and most of the time about the things that make me happy so I will follow AJJ again this month. Aart journaling is a blessing too, don't you think? Succes!!

Cath Wilson said...

Absolutely fabulous theme for the month of August, Elizabeth! Love the things you are thankful for - I could fill a few books with the things I'm grateful for, lol!

Thank you for both theme and inspiration.

Cath x

Let's Art Journal said...

So pleased to see you hosting AJJ this month and what a brilliant theme you have chosen 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy August! J 😊 x
p.s. I mentioned to say yesterday that I have unsubscribed from following your blog by email as I'm managing the blogs I follow another way, so I'll still be visiting as normal. Hugs J x

Sami said...

Nice theme for the month Elizabeth.
As long as we have good health, a roof over our heads and a job we should count our blessings every day!

RO said...

This theme is so perfect, and reminds me that I need to add a Grateful section to my planner each month. It's so important to appreciate the many blessings that we have, and the way you've depicted it is so lovely. Hugs...and Happy Wednesday! RO

CJ Kennedy said...

Clever way to post prompts for the challenge.

My name is Erika. said...

Great theme-and I do love your first page. If anyone didn't think they were blessed, this page should prove them wrong. Happy August. Hugs-Erika

kathyinozarks said...

I just sent Barbara an email letting her know about your comments on my blog and that hers is not working--that has been happening to her more lately wondering if it is something to do with her ipad that she uses most

craftytrog said...

A wonderful theme Elizabeth, and I love your page!
Alison xx

da tabbies o trout towne said...

bleu N squiggles we iz buzzed happee ta see catz represented aza blessing !!!

elizabeth did good ;) ☺☺♥♥

Sandra Cox said...

You've got some great blessings there: cats, coffee, nature, shelter, etc.
Good job, dear Elizabeth.

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful new theme for August Elizabeth.
I hope to join in soon.
I love your fabulous page there are many inspirational words and so many blessings.
Yvonne xx

Dianne said...

A wonderful collage, and also theme for AJJ! Maybe I will get it together at some point this month to join, but still have guests at this point. so many blessings to be thankful for, it's a definitely something we should all acknowledge in our journals. ;)

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely page, love how you've done this.

All the best Jan

Rita said...

Lovely page! We all need to count our blessings every day. :):)

Jeannette said...

fablous page,so many things you love,its great,glad you are happy with this things.
the new theme of AJJ is wonderful,and iam making the first page.
wishing you a nice day,dear elizabeth.


hugs jenny

Daniela Rogall said...

A wonderful theme and a nice page Elizabeth. I live my life after this saying: "Take time to enjoy the simple things in life."

Small things that have great meaning. Your page reflects that again.

Have a wonderful time
Dani

Cindy McMath said...

This is fabulous! I like how you have blended the serious with the fanciful, Iike coffee! Great page.

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Wonderful thought-provoking page, Elizabeth. I'm happy to hear you'll be hosting at AJJ this month. I love the theme you've chosen.

Jeanie said...

I like this very much, Elizabeth. Nice composition, energy and thought behind it!

Jolanda's Blog said...

First I like to thank you for your kind words at my blog for the AJ front I made.
Then I must admitt I am so jealous about your creativity shown here.
I can just hope I will be nearly as good as this once.
Jolanda xxx