Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Paws

 

I'm joining Aimeslee at Paper-Paisleys Art Adventures who is our host this month.  Her theme is Anything Goes.

I just finished this entry for Art Journal Journey.  I call this Paws.  As always, I have detail shots below.





I began with a piece of pale pink cardstock from my stash to which I added three images of cats.  Bleubeard donated his signature stamp so I could add some paw prints.

Thanks ever so much for joining Bleubeard and me today.  We appreciate it.  I will be by later this evening as I have several shopping trips to which I must attend today.  However, I hope to see you later tonight with your journal art at Art Journal Journey as you share your interpretation of Anything Goes.

 

14 thoughtful remarks:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

yay N hooray N 984 pawz UP frum de land oh trout…wavez two ewe bleu and squiggles 😺💙‼️🐟💚

Rita said...

Cute! :)

Jenn Jilks said...

I do like paw prints!
Soon we'll have snow and I can do some tracking!

Tom said...

...three little cuties.

Elephant's Child said...

Love the paw prints. They leave their prints on everything - not least on our hearts.

My name is Erika. said...

Oh those little kitties are so adorable. I like how you used the paw prints too. I was going to ask how cooperative the kitties were, but then I noticed the claws and suspect these were dog prints. That's just me noticing it, but they are still a lot of fun. I hope you're having a good week. hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

I did not get my "Max-dose" yesterday, so this is a treat!!! Love the paw-prints especially :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww the kitties are cute and I like the paw prints.

All the best Jan

Empire of the Cat said...

ooh I love all those kitties, they look like they are in a catio? Something I would love to have for mine. Have a great weekend!

Jeanie said...

You know I always love anything with a cat!

Divers and Sundry said...

Pretty kitties!

craftytrog said...

A wonderful page, I love the sweet kitties and paw prints. The top left tabby reminds me of a cat called Twinkle we had when I was a child.

Let's Art Journal said...

So adorable, loving those kitty cat images with the paw prints - purr-fect! 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very creative with real paw prints! And the kitten pics are adorable. Thanks for adding this at AJJ and good luck with the shopping, try not to over-do (easier said than done). xoxo