Sunday, June 30, 2024

A little bird told me

 

This will be my final entry this month for Art Journal Journey.  The theme has been What Makes You Happy, which is Matilde's theme.  You can find Matilde at 100% Handmade/Craftowanie

I also want to thank Matilde for being such a great host.  She went above and beyond, far more than I can say for myself this month.

 

I have named this A little bird told me.  The little bird definitely made me happy.  I have a few detail shots below.





I stamped and fussy cut the bird, then glued it over the top of one of my dried, pressed flowers.  I added the feather I found in my yard.

Bleubeard and I want to once again thank Matilde for being such a great host this month.


7 thoughtful remarks:

My name is Erika. said...

That's a cool little bird, and I love how you used the actually leaf with it. It's a nice entry for AJJ. And it is good to see you back posting pages and ICADS too. I hope you are feeling on the road to recovery. Have a wonderful end to June my friend. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Cute little bird. The pressed flowers looks a bit like a bird too with a long tail. Nice touch adding the feather. Enjoy your day

Tom said...

...our birds just sing to me.

Katerinas Blog said...

Very pretty little bird,
I love that you use natural materials!!

Divers and Sundry said...

Yes, I see why this little bird makes you happy 😊 I love the natural elements.

Jeanie said...

This one is exceptionally beautiful and creative!

Elephant's Child said...

Your little bird makes me very happy. Thank you.